City v Arsenal post match discussion

1-1 was fair result..... disappointed with the performance overall. But fair play to Arsenal they were very good, specially first half

didactic said:
bert38 said:
didactic said:
Yaya went missing? Hahahaha are you serious?

Yes. Watch it again-how many times he does his baby step running out of possession and allows the opposition midfield to waltz past him.

Dzeko was our best player, Yaya our second.

Infact Yaya was our best players wasted chances he created.

I'm not talking about in possession. He is lazy without the ball and when playing deep this exposes the back four. Why do you think Mancini is so keen to play him higher up? Its not just to give more going forward, its so that we have more effort/cover in centre mid.

TFC said:
Arsenal will be delighted with that point, but to be honest we should be too. First half was all theirs, but felt a lot more comfortable in the second half...until the goal that is. Still havent got out of the blocks after 5 games and that is a concern.
You see it like me, mate.

EaglesFan said:
didactic said:
ForzaMancini said:
The fact of the matter is had Dzeko played the full 90 minutes here and against Madrid you wouldn't be moaning about Mancini. As long as Dzeko plays you are happy.

So true he doesnt care about the result didnt he say last season Dzeko should leave because he is not getting the respect he deserves. Eagles you support Dzeko not City and you only watch City games to comment about Dzekos involvement of lack of involvement. Your posts are there for all to see.

Is it not possible to support both (a team AND a player)??? Honest question.
Who is YOUR favorite City player? It is besides the point that I am a fan of Edin, but that doesnt mean I cant (and dont) support the TEAM.

Anyway - Garcia looked shit, but he will need some time to adjust to EPL.
Sinclair looked like he is in way over his head being in a championship team.
Rodwell might turn out to be our best addition THIS SEASON - which says a lot about this transfer window. I have faith Garcia will come through.

Balotelli but I will see him benched and sold long as we win the league because I SUPPORT CITY FIRST.

Mancini did nothing wrong if players cannot score what should he do come on and score for them? Like I said you dont support City you just said u dont rate the manager who has given us 3 trophies in 2 years. You are here for Dzeko and for the glory. Its fine but dont get upset when you are called out for it. Like I said you were saying Dzeko should go to Ac or Bayern because he is too good for us. That does not sound like a person who supports a club.

The good news is we've go th best passing team out of the way for a while.

feel so sorry for milner, hes done nothing wrong and is clearly good enough to be in the team. Were getting shredded at left and right back with neither silva or sinclair/nasri getting back and defending. milners workrate would really help us.

Stoned Rose said:
chesterbells said:
Stoned Rose said:
What the majority of you are missing here is that Arsenal are much better than last season and will be there or thereabouts.

We only just beat them last season at home in the prem and were beaten at their gaff.

We were never going to roll them over, as we weren't going to roll Madrid over just like that.

A point against Arsenal in their current form is fine in my opinion.

Stop shitting yourselves you bunch of fannies.

You still think Garcia is the answer?

I've never said he was. WTF are you on about?

"In a months time I expect him to be running the show in the Prem" etc.

I'd just come from the Garcia thread mate and saw you post this about him. Made me think you thought he would be a good player for us, improvement on last season etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.