City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

My dad called me after the game to humbly give his congrats, I could tell he was upset though and didn't want to make him feel worse by rubbing it in.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
blueinsa said:
gooner2 said:
Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

If this fucking clown says the same thing one more fucking time......

You are either thick as fuck or on the wum?
I think he's a rag.

I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Debate with me. Don,t throw lazy lies at me

Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

The game could quite easily having finished 13-6 to City.

What a great game and I'll say again, cannot believe we stuck 6 past Arsenal.

Back to the 'Bow!

strongbowholic said:
Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

Back to the 'Bow!

Your attack last few years has been out of this world. No doubt at home you got some of best attackers in the world. you were unstopable for us at times today.

gooner2 said:
Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

Eh up Gooner mate. You are right, the away form has got to be sorted but that said, I think we might have turned the corner with that. We beat WBA away, drew with Soton and beat Bayern in the last 3 so fingers crossed it is sorted or at the very least on a very nice upward trend :))

gooner2 said:
blueinsa said:
If this fucking clown says the same thing one more fucking time......

You are either thick as fuck or on the wum?
I think he's a rag.

I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Well said, I think you're very 'special'.

strongbowholic said:

Back to the 'Bow!
<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:

Back to the 'Bow!

Yeah think that just about sums it up.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mcfcstu said:
George Hannah said:
wilshere_zps3d9c03af.png

Delightful chap!
English Class, make us so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it's his finger and not a fag?
I thought it was a frankfurter he was holding!

ColinLee said:
gooner2 said:
I think he's a rag.

Well said, I think you're very 'special'.

Another dig. Why not try to be civil rather then abusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.