City v Arsenal Post Match Thread

United fans saying to gunners "we only lost by 4 though" and gunners saying it was 3 points they were never gonna get.

Never "in my lifetime" did i ever think i would here this talk about us by these lot.

bayern fan said:
seems like the game against bayern gave you some confidence ;)

congratulations for the victory, the game was a pleasure to watch for a neutral fan
Cheers Bayernfan.
I think you could be right. That game on Tuesday may well turn out to be the turning point for our away form.
Look forward to hopefully measuring ourselves against you guys again later on in the Champs League. Still think your boys are the team to beat.

gooner2 said:
ColinLee said:
gooner2 said:
I am not a wum or thick or a rag . Don,t be rude. It does you no service and you just become a abusive internet person that becomes a bit of internet bully.

Debate with me. Don,t throw lazy lies at me
Well said, I think you're very 'special'.

Another dig. Why not try to be civil rather then abusive.

cos you're a horrible gooner twat?

how about you and your no-mark team just fuck off

mate

gooner2 said:
strongbowholic said:
Let's get the ref out of the way: should haven given a pen against Zabba but in general did well with the game overall I thought.

Onto City: quite simply fucking awesome. I never thought I would see the day we put 6 past Arsenal. Sure, there were a couple of lapses - Yaya for their first (what the fuck were you doing lad?!) and Demichelis is still settling into the game. That said, I still thought (overall again) Demichelis played really well. Fernandinho finally got a goal and what great strikes they were; what a fucking immense player this lad is. Gutted we lost Sergio and hoping nothing too serious (will read up in a bit) but he is such a world class striker. Beast was his usual bustling handful and good value for his goal. Merlin is simply stunning. Navas played well when he came on. Pants made some great saves but still gives me the flutters. Vinny is a colossus. Zabba a warrior. Clichy was very good and understated. Yaya - need to stay focused mate. Milner played well when he came on. Garcia didn't do anything wrong and wasn't on long enough. And last but by certainly no means least.. Samir Nasri. What a fucking game the lad had. On another day and with his shooting boots on he'd have had at least a hat trick.

The game could quite easily having finished 13-6 to City.

What a great game and I'll say again, cannot believe we stuck 6 past Arsenal.

Back to the 'Bow!

Your attack last few years has been out of this world. No doubt at home you got some of best attackers in the world. you were unstopable for us at times today.

id say 5 past spurs at the lane 6 past united at the swamp beating you at your place carling cup and league last year 6 v wolves 5 past Norwich all away games says are strike force isn't that bad away from home all the time, the away results are slip ups that EVERYONE has and more likely to happen yes AWAY, just be thankful we have them as if we didnt the title would be over already, there is no point repeating the same shit over and over, YOU will also drop points away this year to teams you expect to beat with the added problem you have already dropped points at home to Villa and Everton and we are only 3 points behind you and Chelsea even closer, also its my opinion you have played as well as you can this year and wont hit those levels again, imo your players aren't mentally strong enough to win trophies

absolutely superb performance, great result. also great to see a team coming to our ground to play football instead of being punching bags, makes for great games to have 2 attacking world-class sides go against eachother.

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning
titles. I've heard it fucking all now.

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

Calling Captain Obvious..........ohhhhhh yeah we just found him!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 pm --<br /><br />
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Your unstopable at home and were far too good for us today but your have to improve your away form if you going to last the distance

Deja moo..

Ive heard this bullshit before..

Look i am not taking any credit away from you. Your got probally second or thrid best attack in europe at present and at home are just amazing to watch

I figured out who this guy is-Tim Howard he deffo has Tourrettes....

Frank the Yank said:
gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
When was the last time you lasted the distance ? Now ask us the same question. Exactly. Gooners giving advice on winning
titles. I've heard it fucking all now.

I am just saying that you going to have to do better away from home. Of course i am not saying we perfect. But we have won four leagues in last 20 years so not that bad mate.

Calling Captain Obvious..........ohhhhhh yeah we just found him!!!

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 pm --

gooner2 said:
samharris said:
Deja moo..

Ive heard this bullshit before..

Look i am not taking any credit away from you. Your got probally second or thrid best attack in europe at present and at home are just amazing to watch

I figured out who this guy is-Tim Howard he deffo has Tourrettes....

Amazing. I have been very humble and polite abouty our team and praised you and this is how i get treated. I think i showed nothing but good grace to you lot.

Just logged on and seen the result from yesterday. Arrived in Melbourne this morning (about an hour after the match finished) and seeing my lad for the first time for 9 months later today. Can't wait, unfortunately, he's a rag. I know, but as I tell him, he can't help it, shit happens when you marry into a family of rags! To his credit I've just seen he posted on FB "watching the two best teams in the premiership"
That is a bloody fantastic result and hopefully will continue for the other 9 games I'm missing. All I can say is, Steve, who I gave my season card to - I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.