City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

zola said:
So how was that bus for you ?

The arrogance from the majority pre game was astounding !! Lots of "we're going to win 4 and 5-0's" " Jose is going
to be taught a lesson by Pelligrini, "we are the best team in the World we'll smash them"

I suggested a bit of humility and less arrogance wouldn't go a miss and just got abuse....well reading through the thread it appears some (suspect not many of the arrogant ones) have now got that humility.

As for the comparative managers, ironic that after the abuse hurled at Jose on here it was Pelligrinis post match interview that was classless and reaked of bitterness. Talk of "luck" "missing players" (fernandinho, nasri and aguerro all played at the Bridge) "money spent" tut tut I'm guessing there will much disgust on here about his lack of class.

That all said I still think you'll probably win the league but we'll give you a run for your money.

I think the vast majority have said Chelsea deserved to win. I was reading the pre match thread and I agree there were some idiotic predictions but to be honest you came across as a right twat yesterday and you are still doing today.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
zola said:

The arrogance from the majority pre game was astounding !! Lots of "we're going to win 4 and 5-0's" " Jose is going
to be taught a lesson by Pelligrini, "we are the best team in the World we'll smash them"

I suggested a bit of humility and less arrogance wouldn't go a miss and just got abuse....well reading through the thread it appears some (suspect not many of the arrogant ones) have now got that humility.

As for the comparative managers, ironic that after the abuse hurled at Jose on here it was Pelligrinis post match interview that was classless and reaked of bitterness. Talk of "luck" "missing players" (fernandinho, nasri and aguerro all played at the Bridge) "money spent" tut tut I'm guessing there will much disgust on here about his lack of class.

That all said I still think you'll probably win the league but we'll give you a run for your money.

I think the vast majority have said Chelsea deserved to win. I was reading the pre match thread and I agree there were some idiotic predictions but to be honest you came across as a right twat yesterday and you are still doing today.

Maybe I did but in a sea of twats it's difficult not to.

Point being I made sensible points and not abusive but the keyboard warriors felt the need to have a go and I gave a little back in a restrained way.

zola said:

I had rather have David Moyes than have a twat like Maureen. Might be a decent manager but he will get everyone to hate your team and you are no different. Atleast we dont go on other forums to gloat when we win and shrink when we lose. Also, I am going to assume you had no issues with selling your bets player to your rivals and see him playing there.
And enough of this Maureen bullshit of us probably still winning it and trying to play mind games.

Scareye said:
zola said:

And with a post like that after a sore defeat on another teams forum you will get abused again.
Just fuck off back under your rock you giant ****!!

Haha thanks that just makes it sweeter.

zola said:

You got your win, you played well, perhaps the best you've played all season against a City side with three of its best players missing.

The table still says your third mate, your a good side and so are we.

guvnors son mcfc said:
It was very similar to the Bayern game earlier in the season. Chelsea were drilled like a machine and had the power and fitness to carry out their instructions.

Their high intensity and pressure on the ball unsettled City greatly and we panicked in possession pretty much all over the pitch . The crowd didn't help and half the stadium failed to grasp what was happening and in turn started having a pop at the team.

Nothing special about the special one. He would have studied the Bayern game. Mourinho demands high fitness and work rate to enable him to adopt such tactics when required ( the very reason Mata was surplus to his requirements ). Mourinho uses his squad well and so I will give him credit for that.

Pellers didn't learn from Bayern and went with two up top who both struggled against Cahill and Terry. It left us 4 v 5 in midfield with Yaya and Demichellis not the most mobile of combinations getting wasted. A big mistake that in my book.

Not down beat, we missed Aguero and Ferdy and we will still be there at the end.

We will come back stronger, keep the faith !

Spot on analysis really. The blueprint to beat us is overload midfield with fast mobile players . The defensive midfield job of screening the back 4 cannot work once opponents run at Yaya. Add a steadfast defence,and dzecko in shit form and we are undone.

zola said:
zola said:

Point being I made sensible points and not abusive but the keyboard warriors felt the need to have a go and I gave a little back in a restrained way.

Is that not inevitable on another fans site? One of your buddies posts on here regularly and he never gets abuse, we even have a rag on here that doesn't either.

Nothing worse than someone rubbing your nose in it when you have just been beaten.

flb said:
zola said:

You got your win, you played well, perhaps the best you've played all season against a City side with three of its best players missing.

The table still says your third mate, your a good side and so are we.

Yes no dispute you are a great side and as I said still fancy you'll win the league but the players missing excuse doesn't stand up when you think all three played when we beat you at the Bridge.

zola said:

Yes all 3 players did play at the Bridge and despite the loss from a goalkeeping/defensive fuck up we were the better side over the 90 mins. You were last night. Your post here is just 'all about me' and not really opening up a discussion. If only we'd all listened to you oh wise one and showed a little more humility. Fuck right off.

zola said:

Is that not inevitable on another fans site? One of your buddies posts on here regularly and he never gets abuse, we even have a rag on here that doesn't either.

Nothing worse than someone rubbing your nose in it when you have just been beaten.

And that mate is what football and banter is all about! There was a few blues giving it the big un on the shed end the last couple of days-it was a quality game with two very good sides having a ding dong, a bit of banter before and after the game is fine by me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.