City v Chelsea post match

Kompany & Lescott were the best cb partnership anyone has had in the Prem for fucking years.

We need at least one cb who can actually see off a centre forward. But look at what's around.

They're all shit. As are fullbacks.

Got to say mate I totally agree , its been said before but our recruitment in that department is nothing short of a disgrace , we have cried out for new fullbacks for two fucking seasons, Mangala dogshit, Otimendi a liability- better of with a pair of boots strapped to his arse he spends that much time on the floor.Until this glaringly obvious problem is sorted then we will continue to struggle against ANY team in the PL and Europe.

Txiki has recruited poorly in that department and even the most arduent lovers of him can't deny it-garbage.

Fernandinho yet again putting fires out on his own in the middle, what does Gundogan actually bring to the team?

We lose the ball in and around the edge of the opposition penalty area and you can read what will follow, bang bang goal .

Far far to lightweight and we have been saying for two seasons now someone going to get a real pasting -when's it going to happen?

they could easily have had more.....the goals that they scored were so easy.....go back and look if there was nay pressure on the players scoring at any time........complared to when our players are attempting to score (an example was moses on Kun).The only one we really missed was the KDB one and he should have scored but they could have had more (Hazard chance in the first half, Costa in the secondd which one wide of the post......

our defenders are shambolic one on one which is unfortunately the way Pep requires them to play...he needs to change the plan or change the defenders against the better teams (and we cant change the defenders unfortunately at this present moment in time)
Get to....

i would have thought pep would have turned ottamendi from a league one defender by now but no he hasn't,
hes fuckin shite along with the keeper, we need 3 defenders at least to turn this around,if you cant win a game 1-0
you will not win this league

Games like today only show how poor our recruitment was over the summer! Yes, we signed great talent but it wasnt what we needed. No matter how much skill we have upfront....you play that set of defenders and we got no chance against top teams..Maybe Bluemoon does know more than Txiki! ;) Almost every week we're saying how poor our fullbacks look and been saying that for a number of years....No excuses today, Chelsea handled our pressure and made their chances count and no matter how frustrated Fern and Aguero, you just cant lose your head like that. We now without 2 of our best players for 3/4 games, just when we need them most. Very poor all round.....
Rubbish. Ref does his job properly and sends off Luiz then Chelsea wouldn't have have handled our pressure. Same if KDB scores.....they rode their luck.

Rubbish. Ref does his job properly and sends off Luiz then Chelsea wouldn't have have handled our pressure. Same if KDB scores.....they rode their luck.

And the 3 other home games? We must be like Manure, the unluckiest team in the league.

I see our team controlling a game at 1-0 then imploding. The ref was shit but after we scored I can't think of another incident (apart from right at the end) that was a game changer, can you?

Some right snivelling ****s on this forum, fuck me sideways.

My only regret about that game is Fernandinho didn't take that snidely little prick out with him.

Umm agueros tackle was hardly a damn red. Not to mention did anyone see that fabredick slapped fernandinho which is exactly what set him off.. luiz should have been red carded fabregas too after slapping fernandinho.. navas was as clear as clear for a pen.. Taylor screwed us today.. disgraceful Reffing
What about ared card for Chalobah for running up and pushing Kun to the floor right in front of bent ref.

And the 3 other home games? We must be like Manure, the unluckiest team in the league.

I see our team controlling a game at 1-0 then imploding. The ref was shit but after we scored I can't think of another incident (apart from right at the end) that was a game changer, can you?
He said Chelsea handled our pressure. They were all over the place at times. So not true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.