City v Chelsea post match

Rubbish. Ref does his job properly and sends off Luiz then Chelsea wouldn't have have handled our pressure. Same if KDB scores.....they rode their luck.

Wasnt our only goal luck? (Own-goal) There goals werent luck mate. We couldnt handle them on the counter attack and didnt make our chances count! Hear the same excuses every week about the refs. Yes, they do makes big mistakes when it matters but top teams make their own luck. We got alot of improving to do and some of the players just arent good enough.

we threw the points away.

Hazard was the best player on the pitch but really that was a game we should have won comfortably. John Stones can't defend. And we don't have enough players who can score goals.

The only positive for me was Sane who looked like he is going to be a player. We need to get him on the ball a lot more

He said Chelsea handled our pressure. They were all over the place at times. So not true.

there defenders handles the pressure well...blockinf shots, making tackles not getting caught one vs one, not getting caught under the ball.......unlike ours.

We simply cant defend and chelsea can very well as well as being good going forward (though our defensive approach certainly helped that)

Wasnt our only goal luck? (Own-goal) There goals werent luck mate. We couldnt handle them on the counter attack and didnt make our chances count! Hear the same excuses every week about the refs. Yes, they do makes big mistakes when it matters but top teams make their own luck. We got alot of improving to do and some of the players just arent good enough.

yup

He said Chelsea handled our pressure. They were all over the place at times. So not true.
I agree, had we taken our chances we'd have run away with that game. Chelsea were clinical, but really the players should be very disappointed with themselves. Shot ourselves in the foot

Just back from the match.....first emotion is anger....why do we get fuck all from the officials? Secondly is our defending.....fucking shite. Thirdly....the two sendings off at the end...Aguero's looked a bit high, but I could not see it properly from CB Level 3....And why did Ferna get sent off? Plus De Bruyne's miss was the game changer, eeeeee some things change, but some things stay the same, typical fuckin' City.

Ignoring my point. Chelsea did not handle our pressure like you said. Our inept finishing was more to blame than Chelsea 's good defending.

there defenders handles the pressure well...blockinf shots, making tackles not getting caught one vs one, not getting caught under the ball.......unlike ours.

We simply cant defend and chelsea can very well as well as being good going forward (though our defensive approach certainly helped that)
Well we certainly can't defend. Stones can't tackle. I don't think Chelsea defended very well given that Aguero could easily have had a hattrick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.