City v Chelsea post match

Ignoring my point. Chelsea did not handle our pressure like you said. Our inept finishing was more to blame than Chelsea 's good defending.

Get the point you making mate!;) either way....poor game for us Blues and now 4 games without our main man upfront and in midfield...its just going to get harder and others are going to need to step up!

And the ref?

Ive gone over that.

The ref got a call wrong regarding Luiz. He should have gone end of.

However the ref ant responsible for our pis poor defending and tactics that leave defenders constantly one vs one when they simply cant handle it

Blame the ref all you want but its hiding from the truth if you think we lost that game cause of the ref.

Aguero will now miss City's next 4 PL games after receiving his 2nd red card of the season. Fernandinho will miss the next 3.
people re saying he will miss the liverpool game (Kun) but there are 4 games before that one

if he sorts the defending out we can potentially winch league....if he doesn't it doesn't matter how many chances we create (as we will still miss some at least) but to concede 3 from 3 shots is appalling....and thats cause the 3 chances were absolute clear cut ones where he had one clear cut one......the KDB one....every other chance were blocked or had pressure from defenders but the ones we conceded there was very little to no pressure......our defensive set up is just too vulnerable with the players he has.....

But i guess people will still go on making excuses...we will see at the end of the season...he either changes personnel, approach or we lose and he won't change personnel (unless he gets Kompany back and playing)

He can't change approach, anymore than Fat Sam can play like Barca. He needs better players. But he can still win stuff with shit defenders and would have beaten the form team today, easily, if our attacking players had done their jobs.

Fannies a plenty on here, some of you so called fans need to grow a pair, league gone at the start of December and only 4 points of top, do me a fucking favour and fuck the fuck off.
disappointed with the result but we was by far the better team, shite finishing(again) and defenders looking like they were running in treacle, shit happens.
Couldn't see all the goings on properly from SS3 with regards to the red cards but that Chelsea lad shalamar had a night to remember.
And a special mention to the Ref(Alty fan don't you know) you're a Cnut and your seed should be eradicated from the face of the earth.
On the plus side I've got a fridge full of Peroni so I'm gonna get pissed.

Otamendi has been our most disappointing signing since the takeover. He makes at least one terrible fuck up every game. I felt sorry for Stones today, he must have been expecting a lot better players around him than that brainless idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.