City v Chelsea post match

What's Aguero's problem at the moment? The way he patted Cahill as if to say "cheers for the goal" is the kind of behaviour you'd expect from Suarez. And then the 'tackle'... what the fuck is wrong with him? Think Pep will want another striker soon, probably in the summer.

Are KDB, Sterling , Gundogan & Silva going to pitch in with enough goals to take the ever growing pressure on Kun? It's a definite no from Silva and IG, Kev is more of a provider now in this system and Sterling is Sterling -flurrys then fuck all for 10 games.

We need a top drawer second goal scorer to put these chances in the back of the net, fingers crossed and I'm sure he will be step forward GJ.

The FB positions are the most important areas where we need to improve IMO, we look soft out wide in the final third- Kolorov today showed how fucking shit he is at defending, Stones doesn't suit a back three on the right side of it- feel really sorry for Stones, he's the only one who looks remotely good enough with the right defenders around him.
Iv said this many times. As brilliant as Silva is he just doesnt get us the goals from midfield. As for Gundogen Ive still yet to see why they bought him. Admittedly he looked dynamite for BD but for me his contribution to City is so far ver poor bar the odd match. Any title winning side relies in goals from mid field so we have got problems as things stand.

Impossible to say. But pretty unlikely the 3rd would be Kolarov on his own v Hazard if we were 2 or 3 up.

Incidentally on the other thread you have just said how brilliant Chelsea were & how well their defenders pkayed.

So we must have been a bit special to create so many guilt edged chancs v such a team mustn't we?
or the defence don't stop goals
The defence can stop as many goals as they can but if the attack don't score the goals we wont win

Yeah ... well ... where to start ??

So disappointing because I honestly believe we looked the better team throughout. 3-1 looks very flattering indeed for them because it could and should have been the other way.
You may disagree but the game was clearly a lot more City than it was Chelsea. We were anything but overrun like we were against Spuds. For the most part it was all City, which makes the result very hard to take. Especially KDB's miss which was feckin' ridiculous. That kind of thing does happen now and again, but still, that was like trying to hit Kim Kardashians arse with a banjo and missing. A bad one for sure.

I guess I'm more disappointed at the general Pep situation. This guy is hailed as some kind of master tactician and football genius, yet at times he looks like he's scratching his head wondering what the feck to do next. For me I think YaYa should have been on longer. Maybe from the start. That was a game for big strong buggers who can run at at them and cause problems an bully them a bit.

Anyway, what to say ?

To sum up - Defence is (and has been) beyond a joke. It ain't even Championship standard half the time.

Bravo belongs in a circus. Otta should' be anywhere near the Prem. Kun - total dick (for a few seconds). Fern - total dick (for a few seconds). Taylor - Useless Qunt who belongs refereeing Sunday pub games. Luiz - Always hated him and now despise him 10 times more. Cheating nasty despicable wanker and always has been. He's always been the kind of nasty twat to scythe someone down and mean it, and then look at the ref like "I didn't do a feckin' thing. It wasn't me".

Anyway. I'm opening my third beer and forgetting today ever happened and that we're now missing key players for the run up to a traditionally difficult Xmas period.

Enjoy your evening chaps.

Clearly the FA screwed up today. They're supposed to put in a strong ref for this type of game. Instead we had a complete wimp who wasn't man enough to lay down the law with an early sending off for Luiz. Deserves a ban.

Played well for an hour with the ball. de Bruyne missed an absolute sitter to go 2-0 up and we just lost our heads.

Our defending all game was comical. Stones and Otanendi were extremely poor. Both were getting sucked in too much and easily turned, both lack pace and strength and got bullied by Costa, both run out of the line randomly, both should be dropped they were so poor!

Our finishing is absolute pony though a and we need to improve on that front big time! How many shots have we had from outside the box this season? Did we have any at all today? Test the 'keeper get a corner or hope for a rebound or at least worry their players to leave their line because they're worried about a shot. All we do it pass the ball about with no purpose and hope we get an opening.

Oh and that **** of a referee and his linemen were a disgrace!

How can you know that. The game is a totally different game then.
Agreed.Simon you have to admit at 2-0 we may have gone on and won by more. The KDB was a game changer without a shadow of a doubt. Will never blame KDB it was really unlucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.