City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Fulham will be desperate, and fixtures against these teams who have a handful of fixtures left can throw up shocks

They are fighting for their lives

Should be a dramatic game. And of course we should win. But if we are complacent and have some bad luck, then Fulham can do to us what they have done before.
Didn't they go through a phase a few years back when we just couldn't beat them at our place? Was there a 3-3? Damien Duff seems to ring a few bells in the back of my (largely empty) mind.

jimharri said:
Marvin said:
Fulham will be desperate, and fixtures against these teams who have a handful of fixtures left can throw up shocks

Should be a dramatic game. And of course we should win. But if we are complacent and have some bad luck, then Fulham can do to us what they have done before.
Didn't they go through a phase a few years back when we just couldn't beat them at our place? Was there a 3-3? Damien Duff seems to ring a few bells in the back of my (largely empty) mind.
Roy Hodgson I think was manager. They were as good as relegated but came to City and went 2-0 down, but ended up winning 3-2. I think Kamara scored a late winner

pweyhe said:
Players who need to start every game the rest of the season:

Silva, Nasri, Zaba, Ferna, Hart, and Kompany when he's back.

Yaya and Aguero if there up to it which I think they will prove to be. I just don't think we need to rotate those players, because it is just one competition and those guys have proved their worth all year. I'm not one for changing things all the time to fit the opponent. Let this squad get a rhythm like in the closing weeks of title winning season!

This is what should definitely happen. Our last 6 games in the title winning season, Mancini kept the same team all through out.

Could do with a decent lead at half time then get the chance to rest a few key players for the derby at the swamp as the old saying goes we are in control of our destiny and villa's win has reinforced that

jimharri said:
Marvin said:

07-08: 2-0 up, lost 3-2
08-09: 1-0 up, lost 3-1
09-10: 2-0 up, drew 2-2
10-11: 1-0 up, drew 1-1

They used to really irritate me Fulham at our place.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
jimharri said:
Marvin said:

I thought there was a shitty sequence of results against them at ours; got the 3-3 wrong, but no-one (no, not even me) is perfect. Cheers for that MCFCDB.

jimharri said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
jimharri said:

I thought there was a shitty sequence of results against them at ours; got the 3-3 wrong, but no-one (no, not even me) is perfect. Cheers for that MCFCDB.

Not good enough, jimharri. Slapped wrist.

sir baconface said:
jimharri said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Not good enough, jimharri. Slapped wrist.
Send Holly Willoughby over and she can slap whatever part of me she wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.