City v Liverpool Post Match

aguero93:20 said:
chicagoblues said:
Nas had a great game.
I thought he was above everyone bar Jovetic. (awaits attacks)
Agreed. Some moan about his interplay with Yaya and Silva claiming it slows the attack but they miss the bigger picture.
That play is the fulcrum of city's attack. I really enjoy watching those three .Its like boxing ...zab zab zab baammm! upper cut and knock out.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
FCPorto Fan said:
As expected another massive game from Fernando... becoming as important to MCFC as he was at FCPorto, cant wait to see until Mangala starts playing

Also, sorry for the off topic but is there a section to introduce new members of the forum? Thanks in advance

Welcome Porto. Liked the looks of you guys against Lille last week. Looks like you guys still have a strong squad even without Fernando and Mangala.

Thanks, I am happy to finally be a "formal" memeber. I hope I can contribute with some analysis and player scouting!

Porto have a completely new squad (15! new players), so time is needed to refine the attacking portion - but I like what I am seeing thus far only after +/- 2 months of training (much less for most of the starting 11 because of either WC or transfer timing). Immense pressure on the other team (all 3 official games have yielded >60/70% ball possession) and all clean sheets thus far.

But that is the nature of our club and league we have to sell to survive... and luckily its what we do best (hopefully still targeting the signing of Jordy Clasie from Feyenoord)

chicagoblues said:
Aguero_Element said:
chicagoblues said:
Who was singing Mario"s song? city fans or dippers?
It was city fans lol, also once a blue always a blue
Fantastic ...Mario loves city and never heard him bad mouth .

Speaking of this, as I suspect there are more and more of us non-Mancs who follow the club from abroad (though I come out to matches once or twice a year usually), it'd be great to have a song thread where those singing can post their clever taunts from each match.

Most long-following tourists like me know (or should know) the classics, but when I've been to matches at sat near the aways there's always some top banter between folks in the lower 100s and opposing contingent.

Our singing match-going blues always seem to have something clever up their sleeve, but it's hard to hear via the television broadcast and if it's offensive (read: funny) in any way, the announcers won't mention it.

For example, I recall the "Shit Michael Jackson" chant at Nani during 1-6 which was so loud I could actually understand it via the broadcast, but most of the time I can't . . . especially when I'm in my pub for a match as I was today.

So . . . anything from today that was particularly good? Besides us serenading Balo?

FogBlueInSanFran said:
chicagoblues said:
Aguero_Element said:
It was city fans lol, also once a blue always a blue

Speaking of this, as I suspect there are more and more of us non-Mancs who follow the club from abroad (though I come out to matches once or twice a year usually), it'd be great to have a song thread where those singing can post their clever taunts from each match.

Most long-following tourists like me know (or should know) the classics, but when I've been to matches at sat near the aways there's always some top banter between folks in the lower 100s and opposing contingent.

Our singing match-going blues always seem to have something clever up their sleeve, but it's hard to hear via the television broadcast and if it's offensive (read: funny) in any way, the announcers won't mention it.

For example, I recall the "Shit Michael Jackson" chant at Nani during 1-6 which was so loud I could actually understand it via the broadcast, but most of the time I can't . . . especially when I'm in my pub for a match as I was today.

So . . . anything from today that was particularly good? Besides us serenading Balo?
Three top class goals and great rendition of Stevie G's song :)

FCPorto Fan said:
As expected another massive game from Fernando... becoming as important to MCFC as he was at FCPorto, cant wait to see until Mangala starts playing

Also, sorry for the off topic but is there a section to introduce new members of the forum? Thanks in advance

Welcome. Octopus indeed

chicagoblues said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
chicagoblues said:

I'd have known we scored a third if I was blind and the TV sound was turned off. All I heard was the scraping of chairs being pushed away from the table and the repeated phrase "Check, please" from the Scousehamptonites deserting my local en masse. :)

FogBlueInSanFran said:
chicagoblues said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:

I'd have known we scored a third if I was blind and the TV sound was turned off. All I heard was the scraping of chairs being pushed away from the table and the repeated phrase "Check, please" from the Scousehamptonites deserting my local en masse. :)
LOL 'Check please"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.