City v Liverpool Post Match

Well sod all you happy clappies I have serious concerns.

Demi needs to re grow his pony tail so I can recognise him.
The close cropped shaven headed black players who all look the same need to take a leaf out of Ballotellis book on hair fashion then I know who is who.

And to cap it all I thought Sergio passed to Sergio to score his goal.

I sit at the top of the third tier, very top. I really need to go to Specsavers.

stony said:
I'm not sure I agree with Liverpool having the better of the first half. Pellegrini has obviously learned from his first season and we sat deeper than usual, and had a lot of men behind the ball. Rodgers had expected the usual high line and set up to attack us on the break, except we didn't give them that chance. Liverpool didn't have the guile to break us down, and as we all know, Brendan doesn't do Plan B's.
We denied them the chance to break against us at speed and once we'd taken away their best weapon they were pretty toothless.
They were always going to make a mistake and when they did we pounced. It was a fantastic team performance with everyone working hard with and without the ball. The biggest credit has to go to Pellegrini. He's worked Liverpool out and set us up to beat them, no wonder he looked so pleased in his post match interview. I can't wait to see what he does against Chelsea.

Great post. ( Although I was watching the match in the middle of a field in S.Wales with shit 3G, so for most part was watching 22 blurry blobs and no ball).

rushts said:
stony said:
I'm not sure I agree with Liverpool having the better of the first half. Pellegrini has obviously learned from his first season and we sat deeper than usual, and had a lot of men behind the ball. Rodgers had expected the usual high line and set up to attack us on the break, except we didn't give them that chance. Liverpool didn't have the guile to break us down, and as we all know, Brendan doesn't do Plan B's.
We denied them the chance to break against us at speed and once we'd taken away their best weapon they were pretty toothless.
They were always going to make a mistake and when they did we pounced. It was a fantastic team performance with everyone working hard with and without the ball. The biggest credit has to go to Pellegrini. He's worked Liverpool out and set us up to beat them, no wonder he looked so pleased in his post match interview. I can't wait to see what he does against Chelsea.

Great post. ( Although I was watching the match in the middle of a field in S.Wales with shit 3G, so for most part was watching 22 blurry blobs and no ball).

Not sure on that performance last night he even has a plan A.

Blue Mist said:

Demi needs to re grow his pony tail so I can recognise him.
The close cropped shaven headed black players who all look the same need to take a leaf out of Ballotellis book on hair fashion then I know who is who.

And to cap it all I thought Sergio passed to Sergio to score his goal.

I sit at the top of the third tier, very top. I really need to go to Specsavers.

And taking over twenty seconds to score. What a fucking disgrace Kun is.

stony said:

Yep

stony said:
I'm not sure I agree with Liverpool having the better of the first half.

I don't think they did either. We went in 1-0 up & they barely had a chance, so not sure how that equates to them being better first half.

Armaan said:
A lot of people saying Yaya was quiet but was I the only one who noticed his beautiful possession play? The way he shields the ball and finds the short passes all the time is amazing, such a clever player.

Yaya was excellent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28831352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28831352</a>
Haven't read all of this thread so not sure if this has been posted already but Scouser Phil on the BBC's site believes that Liverpool 'dominated the first half' and had 'excellent work rate and approach work'.
I thought the BBC was supposed to be unbiased.
Even Scousers I know say that they were battered and we had another 3 gears to move through.
Also, Liverpool are 'a team in transition' apparently.
Every team is constantly in transition Phil you candle waving twat.
Watch these self obsessed misery mongers slide back into the comfort of mid table obscurity this season. Sturridge and Sterling were flattered by the space created for them last season by every team having to put at least two men on Suarez. They're above average players but not top 4 material. Well know the perils of super Mario so pinning their hopes on him is foolish.
I see Chelsea as the only true threat this season. My prediction is that this will be a two horse race by Xmas....

Pam said:
Armaan said:
A lot of people saying Yaya was quiet but was I the only one who noticed his beautiful possession play? The way he shields the ball and finds the short passes all the time is amazing, such a clever player.

Yaya was excellent.
Much better than last match and still room to improve. I'm so glad we have left all the shite from the summer behind us and it looks to me like the big guy enjoys playing for the champions.

Blue Mist said:

Not been able to use this one since just after the takeover ;o)
Dontletthebastardsgrindyoudown.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.