City v Napoli Post Match Discussion Thread

tommo74 said:
One shot in 2 games against inter? Oh right I must have dreamt bale getting a hat trick then

i believed you was talking about ac milan TBH. also becouse to beat inter last year was a bit too easy....

RyantheBlue said:
Lot of poor performances tonight from big players.
Dzeko was okay.
Aguero ineffective.
Silva quiet by his standards.
Yaya bad.
If you thought Yaya was bad you need to forget about football and take up a different hobby. Try knitting.

Dave S said:
RyantheBlue said:
Dzeko was okay.
Aguero ineffective.
Yaya bad.
If you thought Yaya was bad you need to forget about football and take up a different hobby. Try knitting.

I thought Yaya was bad, I don't need to do anything.
Yaya didn't do his job, simple as.
He was good for about 20 minutes and then got worse and worse.

reckon we'll have to beat Villarreal twice and win minimum one of the 3 vs Bayern/Napoli to go through (or of course a mixture of them all!) Last year the second place in each group went through with 10-12 points, aside from group G

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
we were poor in midfield. i mean barry and toure....did we play a 4-2-4 against an italian team?

tactics wrong!!!

This....We need Nigel back asap. I assume his bruised foot he suffered against Swansea, was actually a broken foot?

Mancini said something about it being the underside or sole of his foot, which doesnt sound like a break.

Dave S said:
RyantheBlue said:
Dzeko was okay.
Aguero ineffective.
Yaya bad.

:- )

For me this season he's been majestic so far and is playing like a captain.

Dzeko and Yaya looked very good from where I was sat. Barry also good in first half, not so good in second? Lavezzi looked impressive for them, he'd be a huge upgrade on Johnson for us but is probably too good to be a bit part player. Cavani is clinical, if we ever sell Tevez he will be strongly considered by Mancini I can guarantee.

Really hoping the game is available to download in HD sometime soon as it was absorbing.

bert38 said:
mr t said:
If you think Yaya was bad tonight then book yourself in at Specsavers tomorrow cos you're due an eye test.

i can see when he cant be arsed to get goal side of the opposition.
Really? Mate I dont wish to be rude but are you really saying that Yaya's performance was bad cos if you are then I despair I really do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.