City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
This is a quote from that Palace website:

'this match however, is on a different level, I don't think we've ever had a league game like this'

Christ, after a couple of years of success preceded by decades of shite (but enjoyable, and a laugh), I don't think I can get used to opposition fans in the PL thinking of us in this way.

I see what you mean

Not impossible to get a draw if they rest a few players

Yes, let's hope they rest a few players and only play the ones who beat Bayern Munich in Munich

Newtoncc said:
sam-caddick said:
I can't see Manuel completely changing the team around as it could backfire massively.

I think Zab will be rested after just coming back from injury and I think Yaya and Fernandinho will be given a half each, however with the attacking options I am not too sure what will happen.

Hopefully Jovetic is available.

According to SKY he has hamstring problem, no way he will play , Dzeko will start though sure he will.

I think Dzeko will get 90 mins, but I can't see two strikers being played together seeing as we have both Sergio and Jovetic out, it would be too risky injury wise.

I really hope the players aren't underestimating them, cause if they don't, this could turn into a spanking for Palace.

NoahCity said:
I really hope the players aren't underestimating them, cause if they don't, this could turn into a spanking for Palace.

It does not matter, there is only one result from this game, we will win it how comfortable we win it I don't know

NoahCity said:

.At worse they can give us a wake up call and possibly a defeat but not a spanking.

Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:

.At worse they can give us a wake up call and possibly a defeat but not a spanking.
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KPS8K6YEOBU/UNAHKmgswDI/AAAAAAAAB9Q/B7LEUsARyaA/s1600/GIF+confusion.gif[/bigimg]

Ducado said:
mammutly said:
This is not an easy game. Palace will come for a point and hope to hit us on the break - a scenario we always seem to struggle with.

If we can get an early goal, it should make the afternoon much easier, but these are vital points for us and the strongest 11 must start.

I am sorry I disagree

-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 pm --

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=249445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=249445</a>
I like this quote:

Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Not impssible to get a draw if they rest a few players

Yes, let's hope they rest a few players and only play the ones who beat Bayern Munich in Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.