City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
baildon blue said:
I might be wrong but I think we will struggle tomorrow . This game might be like the Reading home game last season .

You are wrong

x1000000000 even if we rest some players we are still more than capable to give them a real hidding

This is not a paradox. If we respect them , then we will spank them. If on the other hand we're complacent, ambling around as if we've got all the time in the world, it could go wrong (and by wrong, I mean a draw, which would be disastrous enough). If we respect them enough to put in even 80 percent of the concentration and commitment that we showed yesterday, then a couple of goals could go in by half time, and then it'll be an avalanche. We've got to go at them, go at their throats.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
This is not a paradox. If we respect them , then we will spank them. If on the other hand we're complacent, ambling around as if we've got all the time in the world, it could go wrong (and by wrong, I mean a draw, which would be disastrous enough). If we respect them enough to put in even 80 percent of the concentration and commitment that we showed yesterday, then a couple of goals could go in by half time, and then it'll be an avalanche. We've got to go at them, go at their throats.

Agreed.

MihaiCity said:
Newtoncc said:
MihaiCity said:
hart
boyata-lescott-kompany-kolarov
ferna/yaya(45 min each)-rodwell
milner-nasri-silva
dzeko

we play at home and should be good enough to rip them a 3-0 win by half time and in the 2nd half rest players like nasri or silva....also we can be Top of the league at the end putting the pressure on arse

Would agree apart from Kolorov, need to let Cliché have a go

palace will come out to park the bus in my opinion this is the kind of match when you need kola to go forward and bomb the ball into the box so for me kolarov over clichy for this one

Agreed Kolarov is a big threat at home and set up 3 good chances vs Liverpool. I'd keep Navas in there as well, their left back looks pretty shocking from what I've seen.

I think the only ones who take Palace for granted or a given are us the fans. As I have said before, nothing said or
intimated on this forum will have any bearing whatsoever on the outcome of this game. The players and staff
will approach this game in the manner that they would any other game. I therefore expect to see a thorough
professional display by whoever plays.

MihaiCity said:
Ducado said:
baildon blue said:
I might be wrong but I think we will struggle tomorrow . This game might be like the Reading home game last season .

You are wrong

x1000000000 even if we rest some players we are still more than capable to give them a real hidding
Don't take anything for granted . Look at Everton yesterday they lost to Sunderland . Anything can happen in a game .

Love_Each_Day said:
MihaiCity said:
Newtoncc said:
Would agree apart from Kolorov, need to let Cliché have a go

palace will come out to park the bus in my opinion this is the kind of match when you need kola to go forward and bomb the ball into the box so for me kolarov over clichy for this one

Agreed Kolarov is a big threat at home and set up 3 good chances vs Liverpool. I'd keep Navas in there as well, their left back looks pretty shocking from what I've seen.

Agree with this. In both cases, it's width that will crack them open, even if they do park it. What makes me feel confident about this is not their position or even our position. It's the carrot that's attached to winning it, one that every single player will be aware of. Psychologically, to have made up all that ground, and go top at exactly this point in proceedings, well, it'd be huge.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Love_Each_Day said:
MihaiCity said:

Agree with this. In both cases, it's width that will crack them open, even if they do park it. What makes me feel confident about this is not their position or even our position. It's the carrot that's attached to winning it, one that every single player will be aware of. Psychologically, to have made up all that ground, and go top at exactly this point in proceedings, well, it'd be huge.

top of the league and also the pressure on arse to beat newcastle will be immense for them i'm very confident newcastle will get a result on them and us finish the year on top of the league

Back to 4-4-2, with Dzeko upfront alongside the Beast, get the goals, and then bring certain players off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.