City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:
I really hope the players aren't underestimating them, cause if they don't, this could turn into a spanking for Palace.

.At worse they can give us a wake up call and possibly a defeat but not a spanking.
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KPS8K6YEOBU/UNAHKmgswDI/AAAAAAAAB9Q/B7LEUsARyaA/s1600/GIF+confusion.gif[/bigimg]

Eh pudge?

mscenterh750 said:
I sense a right old pasting is on the cards for TP and his Eagles. Strongest 11 go for it, rack the goals up, then swap it round.

Hopefully, this seems to be Pellegrini's way of doing things.

As Silva is on 4 bookings he must be benched. Some might say if he picks up a booking he only misses Swansea. But we need him for Swansea. And it could get worse, if he racks up another 5 bookings after the New Year it will lead to a 2 game ban at the business end of the season.

I might be wrong but I think we will struggle tomorrow . This game might be like the Reading home game last season .

Newtoncc said:
MihaiCity said:
hart
boyata-lescott-kompany-kolarov
ferna/yaya(45 min each)-rodwell
milner-nasri-silva
dzeko

we play at home and should be good enough to rip them a 3-0 win by half time and in the 2nd half rest players like nasri or silva....also we can be Top of the league at the end putting the pressure on arse

Would agree apart from Kolorov, need to let Cliché have a go

palace will come out to park the bus in my opinion this is the kind of match when you need kola to go forward and bomb the ball into the box so for me kolarov over clichy for this one

Ducado said:
baildon blue said:
I might be wrong but I think we will struggle tomorrow . This game might be like the Reading home game last season .

You are wrong
don't think we're the types to struggle against relagation fodder at home this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.