City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me no easy games in the prem there are hard games and very hard games from now on. Every point has to be earned through hard work only if we work hard enough will the fruits of our labours be known in May time.

Despite the recent improvement in Palace's performance under Pulis, you'd have to back City for a convincing win.

BosnianDiamond said:
I think this will be Dzeko's chance to shine as the lone striker. Let's hope he's up to the challenge.

Unfortunately it looks like he will start as we have little option otherwise.

FYI,we do have another ten players on the pitch at the same time,thought you might like to know.

Any news on the Beast's calf problem? He had an ice pack on it on the OS Tunnel cam which probably means we are going into the Palace game with only 1 fit striker!!

regista said:
Crystal Palace got themselves out of the relegation zone. They are in good form. However they'll be tired on Saturday. I say, give the kids a chance. Lopes, Fafana, Boyata, etc.

898249_Champions_League_Team.jpg
This guy has the right idea. However, would suggest giving Kompany, Dzeko and Milner a rest too.

I think hope we will line up like this.

Speroni

Ward Gabbidon Delaney Parr
Bannan Jedinak DK/O'keefe Bolassie
Chamakh
Gayle

I worry that if Dk or O'keefe are not fit we will line up like this

Mariappa Gabbidon Delaney Parr
Bannan Jedinak Ward Bolassie
Chamakh
Gayle

Great news about players returning. With seven games in twenty-nine days in January, five away, we need every possible player available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.