City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
regista said:
Crystal Palace got themselves out of the relegation zone. They are in good form. However they'll be tired on Saturday. I say, give the kids a chance. Lopes, Fafana, Boyata, etc.

898249_Champions_League_Team.jpg
This guy has the right idea. However, would suggest giving Kompany, Dzeko and Milner a rest too.

I think hope we will line up like this.

Speroni

Ward Gabbidon Delaney Parr
Bannan Jedinak DK/O'keefe Bolassie
Chamakh
Gayle

I worry that if Dk or O'keefe are not fit we will line up like this

Mariappa Gabbidon Delaney Parr
Bannan Jedinak Ward Bolassie
Chamakh
Gayle

No, that's madness. What I say is this. We play our strongest possible 11. But as we all know, they're tired, so I say, we bring them off on the sixty minute mark. All of them. But not Joe. Joe stays on, because he's still got to prove himself.

Why do I feel like people are just saying our players will be tired but not Palace's? They do after all have 7 players injured and their squad probably isn't as deep as ours.

Hope Rodwell gets a start, he was quality towards the end of last season would like to see more of him.

Would be good to see Guidetti and Jovetic gets some minutes as well.

FantasyIreland said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I think this will be Dzeko's chance to shine as the lone striker. Let's hope he's up to the challenge.

Unfortunately it looks like he will start as we have little option otherwise.

FYI,we do have another ten players on the pitch at the same time,thought you might like to know.
Piss off

hart
clichy kompany lescott kolarov
yaya ferna
navas jovetic silva
dzeko

subs: milner/nasri/zaba /beast/nastasic/pantilimon/

City 2 Palace 0.

League leaders.

I hope we don't start a too weakened XI. Pulis would like nothing better than to get one over on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.