City v Real Madrid post match

If Silva is injured next week the team selects itself with the exception of the centre backs:

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Kompany Clichy
Fernandinho Fernando
Navas De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

With Yaya coming on as a sub second half.

If we had lost 1-0 tonight everybody would have been saying its not over we are still in it but its really tuf now maybe we can get a couple of away goals and all that.................We didnt lose 1-0 though we drew, we stopped them scoring and now we are well in it. They will be shitting themselves worrying about conceding. We will have more space over there and we will get scoring chances. Pressure all on them now. Happy City fan. I have faith in my team.

Really ? They at times were there for the taking but we hadn`t got enough class to break them down.4 attempts to their 13 basically says it all Marv.
They edged it, but I take comfort from the fact that away goals will count double at the Bernabeu, and there was little between the teams.

You're right about City missing the quality in midfield to break them down. With Silva off, and Nasri ineligible we were relying on De Bruyne. He couldn't effect the game. But then Bale struggled too.

I hold a different opinion to you on the performance, doesn't mean yours is right. We go into the away leg of a CL Semi final at 0-0 - I repeat, what's not to like?
I`m not saying I`m right.But if you are happy with that poor performance then you`re easily pleased.They offered very little and had we pressed that bit more then the outcome may have been different.Its a very creditable 0-0 against one of the top three teams in the world,but I don`t see them playing that badly again,especially if you know who is back.The **** that he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.