City v Saints post match

Fair enough.
Born in Altrincham, lived in Manchester all my life - only 48 years to be honest.
Yeah had to put up with plenty when we were crap - still couldn't care less about their results above ours
I could not care about their results before ours either! But it don't half help when they get a 4-0 rinsing, after we only draw against a well drilled team who came with a plan :-)

We started letting in really stupid fucking goals v Celtic & haven't beaten anyone since.

Stop letting in stupid fucking goals & we will win most of our games, & the title.

Most of the difficult situations we are actually rescuing. It's the bog standard stuff we keep getting wrong & it's every player taking turns to do it, even midfielders chipping in. Doesn't matter how you line up, if that continues.

The other thing is, we keep getting into great positions wide in the box & not getting in a shot at the end of it. Players need to cross better & the players without the ball need to give the man on the ball better options to pass to.

Thought Kelechi did great today. A lot more to him as a player, than just a goalscorer.

Still top. Players trying to learn new systems and adapt, win at The Swamp and all will be good.

So you think we're going to play like this the rest of the season?
You don't think Pep is up to it?
You didn't see anything in the first 10 games to give cause for optimism?
You are putting words in my mouth. First few games I saw City outworking the opposition. Its clear they wanted to impress the manager. This squad have a track record of complacency and that's what we saw in the 1st half which is very annoying after you are on a bad run and have just got beat 4-0. Does not bode well

PEP: We had problems creating our build-up. There is a difference between the first and second half. Unfortunately, we could not win. #mcfc
: In the second half, we tried. There was chances and nothing else. We didn’t create too much but we were there. #mcfc
PEP: We are going to accept the situation. We are together. We spoke about the situation we have. We try to go up. #
You can win ten times and then you are not able to win five times. I have to discover the reason why and I am going to find that. #mcfc
PEP: Mistakes are not the reason - not Kolarov’s own goal at Spurs or missed penalties. There is something about how you react in situations
PEP: We will see tomorrow after the players’ recovery and we will decide whether it is good to make rotations (for United game). #

Mistakes not the problem wtf?

Cut out our mistakes and we win this one and the Everton game. Mistakes are our only problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.