He rises up to the ball
Unlike nothing at all
He does not give a fuck
And when he gives you that look
He'll leap like a salmon
Jump with him if you dare

Viny viny viny viny!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kaiser Cheifs 'Ruby' Tune

I wonder if Villa would have stayed up (or at least still be well alive) had Delph not come over to us?
-soo sorry, i'm not sorry... but an interesting thought.

Seriously, I hope most of you get what you want, reading this thread. We get dicked by Saints, the scum beat Leicester, and we get absolutely twatted by Real. Then you can all blame somebody else. "Wasn't my idea mate, I just thought playing a weakened team versus Saints was a good idea."
Let's see how that works out.

Seriously, I hope most of you get what you want, reading this thread. We get dicked by Saints, the scum beat Leicester, and we get absolutely twatted by Real. Then you can all blame somebody else. "Wasn't my idea mate, I just thought playing a weakened team versus Saints was a good idea."

Very true. We haven't earned the right to play a weakened team this weekend. If we were 10 points clear at the top with the title secured it would be different. We're not so this match is every bit as important as the second leg and arguably more so because we've far more chance of winning at Southampton than in Madrid.

the strongest xi might mean resting some of our normal, playing the likes of kolorov, delph, sterling, nacho, nasri will not necessarily weaken the team, they should be even more determined that the others to prove any point in being left our the normal side. man for man they are surely better than any of the Southampton players, so its how they gel with the other players. some of them looked absolutely shagged after 70min on Tuesday, so we do need to manage rotation with Madrid and gooners coming up in the next week.

All well and good, but what is our strongest team? Most recognised players are knackered and may weaken it at the moment. I think when the eventual team sheet is announced, some recognition of this will be.neede by some on herr

You're so worried about United catching us that you're willing to jeopardise our chance at a Champions League final. Wow.

Rest Aguero, De Bruyne, Fernandinho and the whole back 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.