City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Saints and Arse and we will qualify for the top 4 no matter what considering we have a decent goal difference on Arsenal. Even a loss at Swansea should probably see us through. Though I am scared about Arse, they tend to play really well against us and get a decent result
I meant for third place, just in case rags win all their games

100% agree Karen7
Beat the Saints and its virtually a lock for Top 4

current probability of top 4:
Arsenal 94.12%
Us 88.89%
ManU 23.81%
West Ham 2.94%
Liverpool 1.96%

No. He is fit enough, but he can't play. You are just more sluggish when you play 90 minutes 3 days ago. The most anyone who is starting Wednesday should play should be 45 minutes.

One can only credit Fernando and Navas for logging major minutes the last 2 games. But it makes you just that bit slower. If it is avoidable, avoid it.
Yeah but the thought of Kolarov being up against Cedric + Tadic/Mane scares the shit out of me. We still need three points.

Interesting that Manu Garcia is only on the bench for the FA Youth Cup final. He may feature on Sunday particularly with Silva out and Sterling still only just back from injury.

Hart
Sagna
Clichy
Otamendi
Mangala
Fernandinho
Delph
Navas
Toure
Sterling
Aguero

Hopefully we'll be in a position to give
Aguero, Fernandinho and Toure a rest after the 60 minute mark!
How long is nasri out for, anyone know?
Clichy is knackered and deserves a break as much as anyone. As others have said, no point playing the big names as there likely to be ineffective due to t
fatigue

Willy, Zab, Ota, Mangler, Kol, Raheem, Navas, Fern1, Fern2, Ian, Bony

Or bring in Nasri or Yaya if fit.

The good thing is that if we lose we can still go back above Arsenal by beating them next week regardless of how they do. Time for a calculated gamble..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.