City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking forward to this too much, another game after "the lord mayors show" . Attitude has got to be right or it could be another disappointing display. Wouldn't mind seeing Aguero have a rest tomorrow.

Not looking forward to this too much, another game after "the lord mayors show" . Attitude has got to be right or it could be another disappointing display. Wouldn't mind seeing Aguero have a rest tomorrow.

I always look forward to seeing us play. It's just when we're shite, i get the disappointment.

Rotation , rotation , rotation , all change for the Saints game , if we are serious about giving Real a game on Wednesday ,we have only got one shot at making the champs league final , we do not want any more injuries , CABELLERO ,- ZABS , MANGALA , MDM , KOLAROV - STERLING , GARCIA , DELPH , NEMANE - IHEANACHO , BONY , that is still an expensively assembled team with 9 internatonals , and we will still have a chance to beat the goons and swansea to get 4th spot.
I agree with the rotation required bit, but then we parted ways in our thinking :)

yep , a bit drastic , but its a Champs league semi-final , no doubt we could play in a few more in the near future , but ive already planned the road trip to madrid :)

What I think this thread has concluded is that we don't have the strength in depth we need to compete at the top table in Europe and PL at this stage of proceedings

Very true , this highlights the signings of Bony , Delph and Sterling , none of them are good enough at Champs league level , and the main reason why Kun , Dinho and Silva have been flogged to death this season , although Sterling deserves the benefit of the doubt , he is young and can improve , and Delph needs time to adapt to our playing style , but Bony has been an unmitigating disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.