City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton is all but eliminated from Europa contention, plus the rumors that Koeman might be headed out of town... we should be able to get a point out of this.
-the other team in the city will lose to the foxes, we will be at least 6 pts up on 5th and all will be good in the world

Hart
Zabba Mangala Ota Kolorov
Sterling YaYa Delph Nasiri
Bony Nacho

see how the game unfolds.
-could always bring in KDB, Dinho, VK, Nando, Navas- just depends on if we are up/down, or hanging on for a point.

I expect that if Vinny doesn't start he will stay in Manchester. Fit in a couple of training sessions rather than travel and warm the bench.

Because we kick off at 16:30. Teams get announced around 15:30.
From about 15:00 the vitriol about what Pellers is going to or not going to do, will be insane.
Then when the team gets announced, it will go interstellar ;-)
Yeah i agree mate.thats why i stated that he be dammed one way or the other..
hindsight is easy after the event.

Agree finishing top 4 is best bet of CL qualification but if we lose at weekend and scum win its not out of our hands.
We are ahead of the Arse on goal difference(same amount of games played) so even if they win as well and we lose we still play them at home next week so it would still be in our own hands.

True, had forgotten about Les Arses. However, they have Norwich and Villa at home. Do not want to go into the Arse game needing to win. We will have a better idea of what's needed after the rags play Leicester. If the rags win, then I say we should play the best possible XI v Saints. We are not necessarily going to tinker our way into the top 4. It needs to be full on now, especially if the rags beat Leicester (minus Vardy). We need to forget about Arsenal, and do a bit of maths to see how many points maximum we need to qualify. As it stands, that is 7. It may change before we play Saints.

After seeing how we faded in the second half last night i'd defo be leaving Kun, KDB, dinho and Komps on the bench and hopefully giving them 8 days rest. We look knackered at the moment so even starting all those 4 doesn't guarentee any success on Sunday.

After seeing how we faded in the second half last night i'd defo be leaving Kun, KDB, dinho and Komps on the bench and hopefully giving them 8 days rest. We look knackered at the moment so even starting all those 4 doesn't guarentee any success on Sunday.

Makes sense, in fact I'd tell em all to go somewhere warm now for a few days, get out of this freezing country!

Hart
Sagna
Clichy
Otamendi
Mangala
Fernandinho
Delph
Navas
Toure
Sterling
Aguero

Hopefully we'll be in a position to give
Aguero, Fernandinho and Toure a rest after the 60 minute mark!
How long is nasri out for, anyone know?

You would think with us being the only English team left in the Champions League both the FA and Sky would bend over backwards to help us in our quest to get to the final. I've noticed that the Spanish FA have brought forward Real's Kick off time to 2.00pm our time on Saturday. That is what you call helping your clubs to get to the Champions League final. Depending on the result tonight Atletico will also have their game moved as well. So Real and Atletico will have plenty of time to rest their players after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.