City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Did we win 6-0 today or was it a dream? Looking at a spurs forum, they must be the most deluded set of fans going. Not giving city any credit at all, a bit like sky didnt.

Hoping we don't roll over in our next away game or else it's back to the drawing board. Just to think that we've got the best defender in the world and one the best creative midfielders in the world to come back. Also hart and jovetic if he ever gets fit. Decembers going to be class if we managed to keep our best players fit.

gooner2 said:
samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.

Well it's not like you had other options now-is it??

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.

Because you haven't earnt it and don't deserve it. You sir (imo) are the worst type of self righteous PRICK !

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't actually think we played at full tilt today. I thought when we scored Spurs had a chance or two to level but after that it was all one way traffic.
Without VK,Silva aswell.
Isn't it amazing what a good thumping of Spurs does to improve the morale.
AVB looked totally drained in his post match interview and I am sure Souness is a City fan because he is so complimentary about us.Even Hoddle was.
I loved doing the Poznan again today...Brilliant atmosphere aswell thanks to the team.
Well done City and well done MP-Bang on the money today
If you're happy then I'm happy and if I'm happy then we're all happy. ;-)

Saw the first half and spurs had a lot of possession but no killer instinct. Didn't think we played that well to be 3 up but we took our chances. Surprised Sergio didn't belt it in the corner when through and he tried to chip Lloris.

I predicted 2-0. Didn't expect 6.

Let's push on

City fans doing Gareth's celebration

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/oik8lsT.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.imgur.com/oik8lsT.jpg</a>

Having faith in Demichelis as he's settling in nicely, do we need to buy a CB in January or can we hold off till the summer as many of the greats won't be cup tied? He had a great game today for us and looked good in the air. Him and Lescott looked really calm and cool at the back.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
[/color]

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.

Because you haven't earnt it and don't deserve it. You sir (imo) are the worst type of self righteous PRICK !

Why do you again have to be so rude. No need to be so hateful mate. If you don,t like me then ignore me mate. It do you the world of good.

samharris said:
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
[/color]

what I posted wasnt disrespectful...it was the truth.. sorry if it came across differently..

Kin ell lads, just cool it now. Gooner, no one is being disrespectful. It's all football talk this. Some people do have a point about the way you come across about your club though. I'm sure you're a good lad though. Just praise us a bit more though please :D

Prestwich_Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't actually think we played at full tilt today. I thought when we scored Spurs had a chance or two to level but after that it was all one way traffic.
Without VK,Silva aswell.
Isn't it amazing what a good thumping of Spurs does to improve the morale.
AVB looked totally drained in his post match interview and I am sure Souness is a City fan because he is so complimentary about us.Even Hoddle was.
I loved doing the Poznan again today...Brilliant atmosphere aswell thanks to the team.
Well done City and well done MP-Bang on the money today
If you're happy then I'm happy and if I'm happy then we're all happy. ;-)

The only things that are not happy are bunny's cos bunny's only ever get mentioned when theyre not happy.. Why dont happy bunny's ever get mentioned??

If you get me drift!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.