City v Spurs Post Match Thread

hallstreetblue said:
samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.

what I posted wasnt disrespectful...it was the truth.. sorry if it came across differently..

Kin ell lads, just cool it now. Gooner, no one is being disrespectful. It's all football talk this. Some people do have a point about the way you come across about your club though. I'm sure you're a good lad though. Just praise us a bit more though please :D

Fair enough mate and i will cool it on praise for my own team but some people went personal with lies about me being a wum or another poster. That was out of order and went beyond football talk.

I will praise city. You have one of best attacks in europe, one of best strikers in the world, have great fans, play wonderful football and have great history. You have one of best center backs in europe, have two wonderful midfielders in toure and silva. Have a lot of depth and have good people like paddy at your club overseeing development. You have a great man city tv which gives behind the scene acesss. You have great away fans.

Your a great club and have one of the best forums on the internet.

I

Ducado said:
gooner2 said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Why don't you log out of here and enrol at your local college for an ESOL Course!

Your grasp of the English language is about as good as your grasp of football.

"B-b--but I'm disleksick... I'm not fick"

Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Love the way Arsenal fans come on here telling us what is what, Top of the league in November and think they are world beaters, Wasn't so long away they were calling for Wenger's head and criticising players, Celebrating like they won the league last year for finishing fourth in the league like it's some sort of an achievement. Won't be long until they want Wenger out again.

gooner2 said:
hallstreetblue said:
samharris said:
what I posted wasnt disrespectful...it was the truth.. sorry if it came across differently..

Kin ell lads, just cool it now. Gooner, no one is being disrespectful. It's all football talk this. Some people do have a point about the way you come across about your club though. I'm sure you're a good lad though. Just praise us a bit more though please :D

Fair enough mate and i will cool it on praise for my own team but some people went personal with lies about me being a wum or another poster. That was out of order and went beyond football talk.

I will praise city. You have one of best attacks in europe, one of best strikers in the world, have great fans, play wonderful football and have great history. You have one of best center backs in europe, have two wonderful midfielders in toure and silva. Have a lot of depth and have good people like paddy at your club overseeing development. You have a great man city tv which gives behind the scene acesss. You have great away fans.

Your a great club and have one of the best forums on the internet.

I

well dont stop now ffs..

GornikDaze said:
worsleyweb said:
Gooner 2 - please log off

He is past entertaining now!

I am not going to log of because you don,t like my views. moderators have the right to do that if they so wish . This is a free forum mate. if you want rid of me go to the moderators.

gooner2 said:
samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.

Well it's not like you had other options now-is it??

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

gooner2 said:
GornikDaze said:
worsleyweb said:
Gooner 2 - please log off

He is past entertaining now!

I am not going to log of because you don,t like my views. moderators have the right to do that if they so wish . This is a free forum mate. if you want rid of me go to the moderators.

It clearly states in the COC that brown nosing will not be tolerated. ;)

SWPISHOME said:
Fernandinho is really grown on me as a player every game I see him he is getting better and I think himself and Yaya are gathering a very good partnership in central midfield, It's not easy for the two lads in there because most of the time there playing against 3 central midfielders, Fernandinho's so energetic and his work rate is exceptional brilliant to have him back from injury today.

Couldn't agree more. He has improved loads as the season as gone on. Thought he was a big miss against Sunderland and it was only a shame he couldn't have finished off a great performance with a goal at the end. Having said that I thought Nasri was immense today and should have got man of the match

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

Because you haven't earnt it and don't deserve it. You sir (imo) are the worst type of self righteous PRICK !

Why do you again have to be so rude. No need to be so hateful mate. If you don,t like me then ignore me mate. It do you the world of good.

There you go again. Telling people what's good for them. You sanctimonius twat. This will be my last post to you.
But this is a City v Spurs thread. What is you fucking input to it. Arsenal Arszenal Arsenal. Give it a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.