CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

I'm a big fan of Robinho and I know he can be great, if used correctly, but today he just being unlucky, and it's easy to see, I feel sorry for him, I really want him to perform again. But bellers needs to come on.

but leaving him on, and maybe getting a goal could do wonders for him, but then again we could slip up like we always do and then we probably need Bellers more.

I think that we have had a very good half - back four have looked good bar one slip up. I think robbie is trying to get involved - will take a few games to get match fitness, but im sure he can do a good job for us in time!

That big nose bin dipper on SSN just said 2-o city but undecerved, fully justifies why he is a tosser of a pundit and not a manager! jealous, envious just an absolute loser.

The fact we have a clean sheet at half time for the first time in ages totally lost on him, this display so far is measured and balanced, just need the big fella upfront if we are to play Petrov just quality!!

Forza Man city!!

prima

SebastianBlue said:
Armaan said:
Something just doesnt seem right..... he looks like someone from his families been shot..... his confidence seems soooo unbelievably low

Give him some time. Under Hughes, unlike other players, he seemed to always feel the step-child.

Once he gets that first goal under Mancini he is going to light it up. I don't believe the transfer talk. I think Mancini wants him to stay and really play it out, at least until the summer.

I definitely like him being in the middle. I know it doesn't look great right now as he has been muscled off a couple of times but he is just getting back on his feet in that area. Give him a few more matches in the position and he is going to start leading in assists and throwing a couple on the scoresheet as well.
i really do hope so mate

drsqueggy said:
Robbie's looked really low on confidence since he came back from injury. I don't think taking him off would be the right decision, he needs to play to get his confidence back up.
Yea, if he subs him his confidence will just go down even more

Barry playing superb for once, Robbie needs a goal. Petrov doing OK now on right wing, don't think he can play on left with Robie. NDJ solid. Ireland showing some nice touches. Next goal is the important one.

drsqueggy said:
Robbie's looked really low on confidence since he came back from injury. I don't think taking him off would be the right decision, he needs to play to get his confidence back up.

Agreed - gotta be worth the 45 min investment to help him get back to his best.

drsqueggy said:

Agreed - gotta be worth the 45 min investment to help him get back to his best.

Sorry - error message first time I hit Submit

BlueSinclair said:
I'm a big fan of Robinho and I know he can be great, if used correctly, but today he just being unlucky, and it's easy to see, I feel sorry for him, I really want him to perform again. But bellers needs to come on.

but leaving him on, and maybe getting a goal could do wonders for him, but then again we could slip up like we always do and then we probably need Bellers more.

Why would you make a sub when we're 2-0 up and very comfortable? Let him continue, this game will help him get his confidence back up...

I am in shock.. is that the first proactive move weve seen by management all season,, it clearly wasnt working with ireland outwide and 433 and they had the sense to move to 451 with ireland in the centre, we are alot better on the ball now and didnt have to go a goal down to figure it out....

Mancini I salute this so far....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.