City v Stoke Post Match Thread

rnblade said:
jake28 said:
City Raider said:
cant believe anyone's surprised about performance level

they'd have been so pumped up for barca there was always going to be a come down

great result

A bit like Arsenal today.

EXACTLY!!! Didn't see arsenal moping about after losing, they destroyed Sunderland.

Sunderland have a big game next week just like us!

Post Barca and pre Sunderland in the final was always going to see today being a bit shit imo.

We won and thats all that matters.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Begbie said:
Der Bomber said:
"Dzeko eventually going to Stoke" might have been 15% funny the first time you said it. That was about 100 times ago. Give it a rest, FFS.

That said, horrible game for him. Hopefully the Beast will get fit and Jovetic isn't out for too long if at all.

In fairness to Dzeko, he has had a lot of pretty strong performances going back to even before the turn of the year. I don't see why some go so far out of their way to smash the guy (or needlessly defend him, for that matter.) Everyone has a fucking bad day at the office every now and again. Doesn't mean they should be taken out back and shot.
but when every day is a bad day you dont accept it any more

I guess you were out of the country without access to TV or video and missed all of January and most of December. Still, if you ignore all the good games, then yes, every day is a bad day.
the way we were playing as a team in those matches we could have put a pair of shorts on a lampost and it would have scored as many as Dzeko....face it mate....when called upon he's just not a very good footballer at all...

CaliforniaBlue said:
Begbie said:
Der Bomber said:
"Dzeko eventually going to Stoke" might have been 15% funny the first time you said it. That was about 100 times ago. Give it a rest, FFS.

That said, horrible game for him. Hopefully the Beast will get fit and Jovetic isn't out for too long if at all.

In fairness to Dzeko, he has had a lot of pretty strong performances going back to even before the turn of the year. I don't see why some go so far out of their way to smash the guy (or needlessly defend him, for that matter.) Everyone has a fucking bad day at the office every now and again. Doesn't mean they should be taken out back and shot.
but when every day is a bad day you dont accept it any more

I guess you were out of the country without access to TV or video and missed all of January and most of December. Still, if you ignore all the good games, then yes, every day is a bad day.
which country is that? Cali-for-ni-a ? to be fair to this dude, Dzeko has been shit for a long long time. He scores the odd important goal for us but I think a lot of other strikers would have.

Stoke were well drilled and we looked tired but we still got the points. We have a whole week before our next game. A bit of a rest and time to work on the training ground and come Sunday we will back to our best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.