City v Stoke Post Match Thread

A bit like past two seasons, if we don't score early we struggle. I could see the result coming at half time only I thought it might be Crouchy again to strike the fatal blow.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
either everyone lives within minutes of the stadium or no one on here goes anymore, never realized how busy it is on here on a match day

I couldn't afford to go today. I watched it on a shitty stream, which made it even worse. Hope that's OK with you.

Shit game, should of been 1-1 both should of had penners, their goal was utter shite keeping, should never have scored, Hughes was due to get one over us just glad it happened early on and can be rectified.

Atmosphere was terrible. Im in a terrible mood now. Arsenal away next game and the rags are loving that result

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
either everyone lives within minutes of the stadium or no one on here goes anymore, never realized how busy it is on here on a match day
Are clubs like Manchester City not allowed to have fans from outside of UK?.

citymad said:
A bit like past two seasons, if we don't score early we struggle. I could see the result coming at half time only I thought it might be Crouchy again to strike the fatal blow.

Ok, you like Crouch, we get it FFS. Put your pecker away.

You always get bad days like this in a season, sometimes you can get away with it, especially at home, but not all the time. Hopefully this can serve as a wake-up call that you can take nothing for granted. I'm still positive, and believe we will get stronger as the season progresses, we've not seen the best of us yet.

BlueTaylor91 said:
Atmosphere was terrible. Im in a terrible mood now. Arsenal away next game and the rags are loving that result

PMSL - so obvious this one. You buzzing after your draw at the mighty Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.