City v United ticket info

sergio16aguero said:
It is tough for the Derby there is obvious questions which need to be raised about the method of selling away tickets. There needs to be a fair way for kids to build there loyalty points but not by preventing loyal fans in the process. I lost out as I'm sure many of us did. Remember Barca away last year tickets sold out on 9000
points and on the cup scheme. The was 5000 allocation and this year round for the Derby selling out on 12000 points id argue there's not even over 1500 fans with that amount of points..

When we played Ajax away a bloke in our hotel told me he had 15,000 points and was in the 'top 50'. Few years ago now but I think it would be more than 1,500 who are at 12,000 +.

texas pete said:
sergio16aguero said:
It is tough for the Derby there is obvious questions which need to be raised about the method of selling away tickets. There needs to be a fair way for kids to build there loyalty points but not by preventing loyal fans in the process. I lost out as I'm sure many of us did. Remember Barca away last year tickets sold out on 9000
points and on the cup scheme. The was 5000 allocation and this year round for the Derby selling out on 12000 points id argue there's not even over 1500 fans with that amount of points..

When we played Ajax away a bloke in our hotel told me he had 15,000 points and was in the 'top 50'. Few years ago now but I think it would be more than 1,500 who are at 12,000 +.

That does not add up at all he could have about 20k by now . He would have been in the top 1.

Corky said:
texas pete said:
sergio16aguero said:

That does not add up at all he could have about 20k by now . He would have been in the top 1.

Why does it not add up?

He may have been full of shit. I told him how many points I had and he stopped speaking to me!

I saw him again that season at another away and he blanked me.

texas pete said:
Corky said:
texas pete said:

Why does it not add up?

He may have been full of shit. I told him how many points I had and he stopped speaking to me!

I don't think it is possible to have that many at the time based on my own points and matches I have missed. I reckon 2/3k were added for effect if he was about 50th.

Corky said:
texas pete said:
Corky said:

Why does it not add up?

I don't think it is possible to have that many at the time based on my own points and matches I have missed. I reckon 2/3k were added for effect if he was about 50th.
I know a few lads with over18k mate to be fair they don't miss many games.

Corky said:
texas pete said:
Corky said:

Why does it not add up?

Well he obviously thought he was a superfan who I had no right to speak to.
The game was in October 2012.
I'm sure the tickets started selling at 11k and sold out at 9k so if he did have 15k then good for him.

i kne albert davy said:
Corky said:
texas pete said:
Why does it not add up?

Yeah, which would have been about 13k in 2012 when we played Ajax.

Corky said:
i kne albert davy said:
Corky said:

Yeah, which would have been about 13k in 2012 when we played Ajax.
Probably no idea how many its possible to have by now but one of the lads on over 18k i think he's missed about 3 games in last bloody 20 year.

mancitymick said:
mancitymick said:
i kne albert davy said:
Sorry mate I didn't make it clear our branch applied for 30 for Burnley we received 8 back filling as you call it for us were lads oh and the odd lady who went if they have enough points whats wrong with getting their tickets. branches know their allocation before they go on sale because they apply before they go on sale and are told by MCFC. As for the girl in Barca and a lad at Utd shit happens in the real world are you saying if the branches got no allocation then everyone at a game would have required points because if you are that really would be insulting everyone on here's intelligence.

Why are the branches given the perk of applying before they go on sale? Why cant they fall in line with non branch members who wait for the criteria to be announced?

Can someone please answer this
Think it goes back the years plus they can get allocations for home games .same as allocation for the ex players asociation . alocation for the players .disabled supportrs asociation. co-orporate hospitality . sponsers .media ect, plus the comps they give away .by the time they all got a cut there not a lot left to go round .years ago it wasnt a problem sometimes branches couldnt give tickets away .(Southend away evening kick off)it a problem now as every Tom Dick & Harry wants to go .but in a couple of years no-one will be able to afford them

Most supporters have zero chance of catching up fans with 15000 points but a number of these supporters prob don't go to half the games anyway, I have access to 2 tickets for most games from someone who does maybe 5 aways a season and sells the rest on, just a sign of the times I am afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.