City v United ticket info

again being naive , so the supporters club gets allocated a certain amount of tickets by the club? at what point in the ticket allocation process?
The Branch is asked about two months or more in advance to say how many tickets they would like
Eg Branch asks this week for WBA away
Branch asks for 8 tickets
Supporters Club allocates them 6 for example
Branch doesn't have enough so allocates them according to their rules

Last year a mate of mine got all his tickets through his branch because he was on about 7000 points
Leicester away the Branch got three tickets
He normally has them but they were allocated to someone else for their first away game of the season based on them attending more meetings than him

tbh my mate and the other member didn't have as many points as it sold out at

The Branch is asked about two months or more in advance to say how many tickets they would like
Eg Branch asks this week for WBA away
Branch asks for 8 tickets
Supporters Club allocates them 6 for example
Branch doesn't have enough so allocates them according to their rules

Last year a mate of mine got all his tickets through his branch because he was on about 7000 points
Leicester away the Branch got three tickets
He normally has them but they were allocated to someone else for their first away game of the season based on them attending more meetings than him

tbh my mate and the other member didn't have as many points as it sold out at

sorry maybe i didn't make myself clear, i get the internal rules of a branch, most meetings etc just curious to at what point in the ticket allocation for a match city would dish out tickets to supporters clubs.

sorry maybe i didn't make myself clear, i get the internal rules of a branch, most meetings etc just curious to at what point in the ticket allocation for a match city would dish out tickets to supporters clubs.
before they go on sale to seasoncard holders

which is the point many have made in the past when the SuCl people tell us the tickets only go to people with the right number of points
it is patently not true
my mate knows if he has one before they go on sale and i have double his number of points

before they go on sale to seasoncard holders

which is the point many have made in the past when the SuCl people tell us the tickets only go to people with the right number of points
it is patently not true
my mate knows if he has one before they go on sale and i have double his number of points

never knew that, i really am naive!! that can't be right, you or i could miss out on a big game to someone with less points, wonder what the clubs justification is for that?

Could someone with a connection to the ticket office get a breakdown of the numbers of people in different points brackets.
I am sure the club withhold this info because it would reveal how many tickets go to corporate and supporters clubs.
I have asked this question on numerous occasions but never received an answer. This must be of interest to other blues. I have left the platinum ticket and champs league cup scheme because of this. If there is an in demand game I don't get a sniff. I end up paying over the odds for a corporate etc.
so, can anyone give me a breakdown?

I was always under the impression that the Supporters Clubs were meant to allocate their tickets based on members' points. That's the line trotted out on here over and over again, and I'm sure I've even seen official SC emails that state this to be the case. But Compulsive Rambler's post seems to dispute that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.