City v United ticket info

Fans on 12000 plus points must be upwards of 5 or 6000. I have just over 11000 points and haven't done regular away games for years. I probably get to 6 or 7 a season due to work.
My son who's 13 and has only done 1 away fames is on 6000 points, and I've never passed the tickets on to whore points.

The person you may pass the tickets to is not the points whore. That would be you if you bought a ticket and then sold it on to someone else.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Fans on 12000 plus points must be upwards of 5 or 6000. I have just over 11000 points and haven't done regular away games for years. I probably get to 6 or 7 a season due to work.
My son who's 13 and has only done 1 away fames is on 6000 points, and I've never passed the tickets on to whore points.

dont think its as many as that, if there were 6000 over 12k every away game would be sold out and that doesn't happen. not sure if palace has but there are points there to be had. someone asked me the other day to get him palace tickets as he knew i wasn't going. i told him to wait till it reaches his points level as it surely will otherwise you'll never catch up. lets hope he was successful and he didn't turn to someone else.

de niro said:

dont think its as many as that, if there were 6000 over 12k every away game would be sold out and that doesn't happen. not sure if palace has but there are points there to be had. someone asked me the other day to get him palace tickets as he knew i wasn't going. i told him to wait till it reaches his points level as it surely will otherwise you'll never catch up. lets hope he was successful and he didn't turn to someone else.
They have been on open sale since March 27th and are still available.
But as usual I will turn up tonight and see the the same old faces who have been going for years and have amassed the most loyalty points and who don't want to turn up just for the big away games.

Chappie said:
de niro said:

They have been on open sale since March 27th and are still available.
But as usual I will turn up tonight and see the the same old faces who have been going for years and have amassed the most loyalty points and who don't want to turn up just for the big away games.

correct. good on those that travel down there. got to be at work for 7-00 am so didn't fancy getting in at 4.

Interesting topic, one that I missed, which mentions a branch which I am on the Committee with (Bury)

When a game becomes available we ask members to apply if they wish. All applications accepted as long as they are members and in possession of a MCFC customer number. If all our tickets are granted we have no problems. However, if a game is over subscribed we adopt the following:

Tickets are allocated to members who have attended the most meetings. We keep a register of every meeting. Mostly this will then sort the issue, as some members have not fulfilled that criteria. If we have more members who have met this criteria than tickets its as simple as names out of a hat. All of our members , who attend the meetings are fully aware and indeed have agreed to this system. Yes, we do get disappointed members but that's the way it has to be sometimes.

For some of the big games, we do ask members who have enough loyalty points to apply in their own name via the club and not use the supporters club. again we don't have any issues with members with this.

We distribute tickets to our members in good faith, with belief that they are using the ticket themselves.
if it became apparent to us that a member was purposely using our branch to sell on tickets to whore points/make profit then this member would be banned from applying for tickets.

Mudslinging does happen online and I can accept this as many people won't be fully clued up but it's been fired in the wrong direction at our Branch.
We are very active, yet not alot of members actually apply for tickets through our branch.
We may apply for say 8 tickets to United away, receive 4 of them, and be in the away end with 3000 people.
It's not many is it. Add to the fact when I've been in the away end I've come across many members of our branch who obtained tickets directly through MCFC.

Myself I'm aware of other branches which have vast amounts of more members than we do, yet have less people attending their general meetings.
These branches may apply for 200 tickets for an away match.

Interesting topic, one that I missed, which mentions a branch which I am on the Committee with (Bury)

When a game becomes available we ask members to apply if they wish. All applications accepted as long as they are members and in possession of a MCFC customer number. If all our tickets are granted we have no problems. However, if a game is over subscribed we adopt the following:

Tickets are allocated to members who have attended the most meetings. We keep a register of every meeting. Mostly this will then sort the issue, as some members have not fulfilled that criteria. If we have more members who have met this criteria than tickets its as simple as names out of a hat. All of our members , who attend the meetings are fully aware and indeed have agreed to this system. Yes, we do get disappointed members but that's the way it has to be sometimes.

For some of the big games, we do ask members who have enough loyalty points to apply in their own name via the club and not use the supporters club. again we don't have any issues with members with this.

We distribute tickets to our members in good faith, with belief that they are using the ticket themselves.
if it became apparent to us that a member was purposely using our branch to sell on tickets to whore points/make profit then this member would be banned from applying for tickets.

Mudslinging does happen online and I can accept this as many people won't be fully clued up but it's been fired in the wrong direction at our Branch.
We are very active, yet not alot of members actually apply for tickets through our branch.
We may apply for say 8 tickets to United away, receive 4 of them, and be in the away end with 3000 people.
It's not many is it. Add to the fact when I've been in the away end I've come across many members of our branch who obtained tickets directly through MCFC.

Myself I'm aware of other branches which have vast amounts of more members than we do, yet have less people attending their general meetings.
These branches may apply for 200 tickets for an away match.

there lies the problem. the ticket should go to the member with the most points who may have missed out on his own level. someone could never go to a game but as long as they attend your club get a cup final ticket. plain wrong that imo.

there lies the problem. the ticket should go to the member with the most points who may have missed out on his own level. someone could never go to a game but as long as they attend your club get a cup final ticket. plain wrong that imo.

sorry if i'm being a bit naive here, can a member of a supporters club with less points than myself(who isn't) get a ticket before i would?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.