City v United ticket info

How would we know every members points?
We aren't MCFC.
A member could tell us he has 50,000 points, how do we disprove he doesn't?
By having that member login to their account at mcfc.co.uk and verifying every member?

Do you even know how much we're paid to run this branch? zero. diddly squat.
It takes up enough of our free time as it is.

Squirtyflower seems to know everybody's amount of points, where they get their tickets from and so on at every match he attends by looking at his comments.
When I go to the match, I go to enjoy the game, not be nosey and ask everyone around me how they got their ticket, how many points they have and so on.
Funny, even one post by a user on this topic even judged where people obtained their tickets based on their ethnicity.
It's disgraceful.

And who's to say they weren't lying when SF asked them?

Most of our active members actually apply for tickets directly through the club, why? because they can as they have enough points.
They are the blues attending Palace/Swansea/Sunderland away and if they want to apply for United away then they will.

if you have a problem with that then join your local branch, voice your concerns and have them represented at the EC Meetings which are held at MCFC.
if you don't have a local branch, then put 5years of your life into starting one like I did and devoting my own time to getting it running.

I will add that I have noted genuine concerns here and they will be expressed by myself at an upcoming OSC EC meeting, such as people feel it's unfair that they may have more points but people with less points are getting tickets before them.

But people here did fail to see my point that out of say 3,000 available tickets, our branch received four.. 4, yes four.

Where is the topic whinging about all the corporate jolly lot from Musclepharm, tm lewin, nissan and heineken who will also get given tickets for high profile matches?
They will no doubt get alot more tickets than some small simple non profit ran organisation.

Look at the bigger picture. I'm on the committee of a branch, I regularly attend EC meetings, hey i started a branch, yet I regularly miss out on tickets for big games as my point tally isn't high enough (what you're going to sling mud at me for being poor now are you?) and I've chosen not to apply for tickets through the branch so other members can apply and have tickets.
Where is the selfish behaviour in that?

if you have a genuine problem, go to our branch website and clearly you'll see my phone number there, phone me up and we'll talk right now.

I think we have to be fair here. the club have to shift tickets, by no means are all aways a sell out so the SC's take tickets that are sometimes left "on the shelf so to speak" so we as fans can't have it both ways. my beef is if a SC asks for 10 tickets they should get 5, when the points drop to open sale send them the other 5. as for allocation of tickets based on attendance, sorry I don't get that.

We aren't MCFC.
By having that member login to their account at mcfc.co.uk and verifying every member?

Squirtyflower seems to know everybody's amount of points, where they get their tickets from and so on at every match he attends by looking at his comments.
When I go to the match, I go to enjoy the game, not be nosey and ask everyone around me how they got their ticket, how many points they have and so on.
Funny, even one post by a user on this topic even judged where people obtained their tickets based on their ethnicity.
It's disgraceful.

Most of our active members actually apply for tickets directly through the club, why? because they can as they have enough points.
They are the blues attending Palace/Swansea/Sunderland away and if they want to apply for United away then they will.

if you have a problem with that then join your local branch, voice your concerns and have them represented at the EC Meetings which are held at MCFC.
if you don't have a local branch, then put 5years of your life into starting one like I did and devoting my own time to getting it running.

I will add that I have noted genuine concerns here and they will be expressed by myself at an upcoming OSC EC meeting, such as people feel it's unfair that they may have more points but people with less points are getting tickets before them.

But people here did fail to see my point that out of say 3,000 available tickets, our branch received four.. 4, yes four.

Where is the topic whinging about all the corporate jolly lot from Musclepharm, tm lewin, nissan and heineken who will also get given tickets for high profile matches?
They will no doubt get alot more tickets than some small simple non profit ran organisation.

Look at the bigger picture. I'm on the committee of a branch, I regularly attend EC meetings, hey i started a branch, yet I regularly miss out on tickets for big games as my point tally isn't high enough (what you're going to sling mud at me for being poor now are you?) and I've chosen not to apply for tickets through the branch so other members can apply and have tickets.

if you have a genuine problem, go to our branch website and clearly you'll see my phone number there, phone me up and we'll talk right now.

Despite some obvious flaws, the current system is as good as we can realistically expect, especially as the majority of away games take a while to sell out completely.

I’m sure that most supporters have occasionally abused their loyalty points regardless of whether they belong to a supporters club

However, the real issue is the lack of transparency for the Old Trafford derby, and the occasional limited allocation for away cup games, such as Plzen in 2013.

These are the games where you would expect to recognise all the faces from at least two decades of away matches. Instead you get the exact opposite.
Funnily enough, check your programmes, and you'll discover City fans complaining about the distribution/allocation after the 1977 Old Trafford derby (when we were given 7500 tickets)

Incidentally, I don’t think the user concerned was making a racist comment towards any ethnic minority. He/she was merely observing that he hadn’t seen them at any previous away fixtures.

i stayed well clear of your branch made no comments yet you come on here and imply i'm a liar
Twisting people's words are the order of the day, and you have form for that don't you?
  1. i haven't a fucking clue how many points everyone has at the branch and, frankly couldn't give a fuck
  2. i'm sure, like you, i am not sat there worrying about it when i'm at the game, so don't make out something to be true you have no fucking clue about, that's lying.

i know how many points i and my family have as well as how many my mates have as they are on my 'Friends and Family' so i can get tickets for them.
As for the rest of the branch. Well maybe it's because when i joined we were all asked to fill out our supporter number and to write in how many points i had too.
Yes people may lie and i take it with a pinch of salt.
But when the chair then makes a comment to you regarding points i take it at face value, as i don't believe everyone's a lying **** like you.

I won't be starting a branch and committing the next five years of my life acting like billy big bollocks.
Instead I'll continue the commitment of the last 50 years and go and support the blues in the ground. Whilst wondering how many points every fucker has, obviously.

We aren't MCFC.

It's disgraceful.

corporate sponsors earn the right to tickets through the large amount of money they place with the club, thats always been the case, i don't have an issue with that, of course i would like the tickets to go to genuine fans but that's an utopian vision
my gripe would be supporters clubs getting an allocation before anyone else regardless of what points they may or may not have

Despite some obvious flaws, the current system is as good as we can realistically expect, especially as the majority of away games take a while to sell out completely.

I’m sure that most supporters have occasionally abused their loyalty points regardless of whether they belong to a supporters club

However, the real issue is the lack of transparency for the Old Trafford derby, and the occasional limited allocation for away cup games, such as Plzen in 2013.

These are the games where you would expect to recognise all the faces from at least two decades of away matches. Instead you get the exact opposite.

Funnily enough, check your programmes, and you'll discover City fans complaining about the distribution/allocation after the 1977 Old Trafford derby (when we were given 7500 tickets)

Incidentally, I don’t think the user concerned was making a racist comment towards any ethnic minority. He/she was merely observing that he hadn’t seen them at any previous away fixtures.

Disagree on those two games, I saw plenty of faces I knew at both games.

This whole 'regular faces' thing may have a little truth to it...but at the same time there are loads of blues out there (Myself included) that have enough points to go to away matches who just can't due to whatever reasons (Mine are family commitments)

Not everyone can go to the football week in week out home and away...

This whole 'regular faces' thing may have a little truth to it...but at the same time there are loads of blues out there (Myself included) that have enough points to go to away matches who just can't due to whatever reasons (Mine are family commitments)

Not everyone can go to the football week in week out home and away...

Don't worry, I wasn't judging anybody. I used to do every game, but I'm starting to find it too expensive, and to put it bluntly, I don't enjoy it much.
I was merely suggesting that the root cause of nearly all the animosity and mistrust is the demographics of the away support at the Old Trafford derby. For example, at the night match when Aguero scored a late winner, I was surrounded by about ten French supporters. Perhaps they had French connections in the City camp, but it's strange how you never see them at any other games.

Disagree on those two games, I saw plenty of faces I knew at both games.

I think he's got a legitimate point regarding the away derby - always plenty of regular faces but others not so familiar as well. The reference to the Plzen game is an odd one though - I didn't go but a match like that is one for the avid die-hards and not one you'd expect too many, if any, JCLs to attend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.