City v United ticket info

bluestevei said:
East Level 2 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
The utter humiliation of the 1-6 was worth every penny
Correct. I'm paying to watch my team not the opposition.

THAT IS WRONG, YOU MY FRIEND ARE GIVING MONEY TO THEM, city don't get a penny

If you don't wan't to give them any cash don't watch then at Home in the cup, or pay money to SKY or BT etc. Paying for SKY was the biggest mug thing a City fan could do as United got far more telly money for decades.

You may as well boycott all away games rather than give the opposition money.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Northern Baptist said:
I find this 'I don't go to Old Trafford because I'm not giving them my money' frankly pathetic.

Imagine everyone had the same thought process? no one supporting the lads on derby day - nice one!

This usually comes from people who are more than happy to see others fork out £50 to support the team on their behalf.
LOL. What name are you going to get on the back of your shirt then? And don't forget to buy the jigsaw of the Deputy Financial Controller while you're in the Megastore.

Were you freezing your arse off at West Brom on Boxing Day then? Or getting pissed wet through having got up at some ungodly hour on New Years Day last year to go to Swansea? I was so I've nothing to answer for but I choose not to go to that place. No one could possibly doubt Eccles Blue's support for this club and she feels the same. So it's certainly not pathetic.

If everyone boycotted the match because they didn't want to give them any money then we'd have no fans there - which would be to the detriment of the team.

The fans that are willing to go there, spend their money, deal with the shit that goes with it and get behind the team should be applauded.

And yeah I was at west Brom and Swansea.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I find this 'I don't go to Old Trafford because I'm not giving them my money' frankly pathetic.

Imagine everyone had the same thought process? no one supporting the lads on derby day - nice one!

This usually comes from people who are more than happy to see others fork out £50 to support the team on their behalf.
LOL. What name are you going to get on the back of your shirt then? And don't forget to buy the jigsaw of the Deputy Financial Controller while you're in the Megastore.

Were you freezing your arse off at West Brom on Boxing Day then? Or getting pissed wet through having got up at some ungodly hour on New Years Day last year to go to Swansea? I was so I've nothing to answer for but I choose not to go to that place. No one could possibly doubt Eccles Blue's support for this club and she feels the same. So it's certainly not pathetic.

If everyone boycotted the match because they didn't want to give them any money then we'd have no fans there - which would be to the detriment of the team.

The fans that are willing to go there, spend their money, deal with the shit that goes with it and get behind the team should be applauded.

And yeah I was at west Brom and Swansea.

And so should the fans that go to: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Stoke, Leicester, Sunderland, Newcastle United, West Ham, West Brom, Chelsea, Spurs, Swansea, QPR, Liverpool, Everton, Hull City, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Burnley. Plus the fans who attend the home games against all those teams and also the Rags at home or away need applauding...................... because we are all City supporters and are entitled to go where and when we like. :-) Free Country, free choice. As my old grandmother used to say, free and over 21. (She also included another category but that would, quite rightly, be considered racist nowadays :-) )

derby tickets

de niro said:
city51 said:
Don't forget the Superbia members can get up to 8 tickets for there mates even though they don't have enough points

even for the derby? can't see it.
dont know whoose told you that.if like you i was to ask for a ticket for the derby or any other away game,i would have to show there platinum season card with the amount of points on it that met the criteria of sale on that day,if they didnt have enough points then they wouldnt get one

I've got just over 11,500 points... Not getting hopes up though as I don't see it going that far down.. what do we all think it will sell out at? I'm saying 12000.

I have got 11,435 points and the highest any game has sold out this season is 11,000 I think. All those people with more points than me who say they won't set foot in the swamp can become points whores for this game and give me their ticket as for some unknown reason this game will sell out at more than 12,000 and I will have no chance to get a ticket. How many tickets actually go on sale for this game as I just don't understand how so many games go on general sale or drop to 5,000 points and below and then suddenly this game sells out at a stupidly high level. I await plenty of ticket offers from all those who have said they can get a ticket but wont go...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why does anyone even give money to those scummy cockroaches. May as well spend money at the Megastore while you're at it and get a rag shirt with your name on. True blues don't give them a penny.

we go to follow our club... something you don't sound too keen on???

squirtyflower said:
manchester blue said:
thelegde said:
As a "points whore" with over 15000, I've been going home and away for nearly 50 years, so the advantage I get from staggered sales is basically to be first in the queue for the cheapest tickets. That is a bonus cos I don't want to give the red bastards anymore than £45.

I think you misunderstand what a points whore is. A points whore can be found on various social media offering to buy tickets for games he has no intention of going to and selling them on to people he does not know to collect points for games he has not attended. He does this to "help fellow blues" but in effect is helping himself up the points scale and actually stops other "fellow blues", who would otherwise have qualified legitimately, from getting a ticket.

People, like yourself, who have amassed such points, are supporters.

The club need to ban the people whoring out their points. They're not hard to find.
You've missed out the biggest points whores who are organised and doing it on an industrial scale, they are called Supporters Clubs, which makes you last but one sentence quite ironic

Correct.

Traditionally, United away is the only game a season where I don't get a ticket on first day of sale. I have 14,800 points.

I must have posted this next bit about 200 times on here:

I was once an 18 year old very low on points, having had a season ticket for 6/7 years and going to at most 2 or 3 away games a season. I then started going to as many as I can, with the knowledge that you're not going to get to Old Trafford/Anfield/Stamford Bridge without doing Charlton, Watford, Portsmouth et al and shit league cup home games.

On the flip side, I've now put about 9 years of going everywhere (takes you about 3-4 years to get to this position) and I now go to away games not because I want to but because I don't want to lose my place in the queue, which is ridiculous but it's the only way I can justify still following those set of bastards everywhere.

This one will probably sell out at 13k. If supporters clubs are not doing it on an industrial scale, how did one of them have so many at Barca away. What they all qualified for a ticket with there own points? or They club all tickets together to ensure all who applied got one? in other words points whoring

Just incase i get asked to name and shame any supporters club. This is taken from the Invasion of Camp Nou thread

cough... Bredbury Airways Tuesday to Thursday
148 of us, stopping in some hotel north of the Ramblas, can't remember the name

running total 265

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.