City v Utd post match

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 27 Apr 2017.

1. Kris_Musampa

Kris_Musampa

Apples being compared to pears.

2. dobingsdobber

dobingsdobber

Hallelujah!! Well said mate, they are a shambles, and how anyone can celebrate that shower of shite encapsulates exactly what they have become, a second-rate, long-ball bunch of chancers.

3. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Are you a mind reader ?

4. Leto

Leto

Only this. Are they as bad a maths as Pellegrini and think they are ahead of us in the table?

5. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

Just checking fixtures and scum have a run of 3 away games, after they play Swansea at home on Sunday, against Spurs, Arse and Southampton - surely to god the scummy twats can't get much from them.

6. cyberblue

cyberblue

Thought we were10 times more technikal than them next 2-3 years will be amazing

7. sutty66

sutty66

Tried hard but need a world class striker and and goal scoring midfielder to improve what we've already got and one of them has to be griezmann...

8. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Haha, well said. Wish I'd thought of that.

9. marco

marco

i think the problem is that while we are in transition to the next stage folk are comparing us with what we were at our peak with Mancini,we were a brilliant side and a lot of games i watched reminded me of the old Brazil of the 70s, diferent style now and we move on but thinking back to Mancini i'd have loved to have seen ten years worth of management from him, you can only replace with better and if we dont finnish top four this year then pep has under performed, same again next year and he will loose his job and thats the hard facts

10. dannyroblew

dannyroblew

To be honest I thought we dominated both halves of play. Completely in control of the game. Defensively sound today really. Obviously two full backs are a must have for the next season. Tonight our main problem unfortunately was finishing. On another day aguero would have taken them chances and Gabriel would have been the right side of his man. Maybe pep should have brought him on 15 mins earlier at the point where neither sane or sterling managed to get in the game. Still, we are still above United and so we should be. Complete difference in class between us.

In all honesty though, what on earth was bravo doing with that flap first half. That would have been a sad way to loose a game!!