City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

One of those days I think. The team wasnt the strongest but there is good reason for that.

They scored twice from very few scoring chances. We struggled to create a lot of chances against a committed opponent.

Very, very disappointing though.

I'm Blue said:
henryhoover said:
lack of respect for the FA cup , seems the owners still don't rate this trophy
Wtf have the owners got to do with it?

if the powers that be really wanted to win the FA cup Kompany Fernadinho and Zabaletta would have started ,they clearly think the 2-0 at the Nou Camp can be turned around , or that players should be rested for the league

What has our manager actually achieved his season?

He got us out of an easy CL group. A group that any manager in the premiership would get these players out of.

He won the league cup thanks to two slices of genius from yaya and nasri.

He has shown himself to be tactically naive and stubborn to the point of arrogance all season.

I honestly don't see where the upgrade is on what we had before. I'm sure the kitman's assistant assistant likes him a lot but truthfully that means fuck all to me.

He's taking us backwards and the club has dropped a huge bollock appointing him.

de niro said:
Most team would die to have a silva a vineyard or a zab in their ranks. We buy them and leave them out.

Madness
[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--qJK8O5Amzg/URAcuT2WM9I/AAAAAAAAJRk/BpCBWw9O8GI/s1600/que-cat.gif[/bigimg]

Horribly reminiscent to the latter stages of Mancini's tenure, maybe we need to look at the players?

At least we won the league cup

rsz_manuel_p_league_cup.jpg

shy-whistler.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.