City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Not as much fun though!
I speak as someone who hasn't been drunk merry in around 7-8 years, but also remember my younger days, around 50 years ago, when I was out every night. Like most people, you DO grow up eventually (unfortunately), and reality hits you hard.
Would I repeat it?
What do you think?
;-)
Spot on mate - I no longer drink anywhere near as much as i used to and it hasn't stopped me enjoying mysen! But, do i regret anything, do i fook :-)

We plotted up in a pub in the afternoon that turned out to not really be on the route. But was close enough to feel part of it all and was nice to have a final drink with friends I probably won’t see again until the Charity Shield now. A few still missing in action though, due to cancelled flights.

For those moaning about the stage show, I’m not really sure what you were hoping for? You ain’t really gonna get a Hugh Mcllvanney style, in-depth interview with Grealish after he’s been on the pop for three days straight.

And I thought the players looked like the were genuinely having a good time and appreciated the turn out, rather than just fulfilling contractual duties.

Fantastic day to round off a fantastic season.

Natalie Pike asking Pep about whether Oasis should get back together was virtually her first question to him. Me and the Mrs both looked at each other saying "WTF"!
The other question to Pep is whether he thinks he’s a great coach now… absolutely bizarre!

I agree with what other posters have said. I’ve never seen that many people in town before. City, United or anything else.

I was thinking about this today. The last time I saw anything like yesterday on town was when the Rangers fans came down for their European final. Definitely less carnage to deal with this morning than that time though!

Piccadilly station last night

It makes a change that City fans are allowed to sing there, normally it is physically clamped down on if returning from an away game if united fans are in that spoons after a home game, and they don't seem to mind running through women and children to grab the singers.

Same away at their place, allow one set of supporters to do what they want, clamp down on any away fans.

Could not agree more. I love Nedum. Intelligence, fair minded, insightful, concise etc etc. He is a wonderful pundit IMO. And he’s unashamedly Blue. Prob all those reasons means he won’t get half the air time he deserves. That said I get the feeling Nedum would rather have it that way than sell his soul.
Also, he gives his digs when he’s given the opportunity to clap back without naming names.

I’m sure whatever work he gets is enough for him to be sorted

Not as much fun though!
I speak as someone who hasn't been drunk merry in around 7-8 years, but also remember my younger days, around 50 years ago, when I was out every night. Like most people, you DO grow up eventually (unfortunately), and reality hits you hard.
Would I repeat it?
What do you think?
;-)

I quit drinking 2 and half years ago and Ive smiled about 8 times since lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.