City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

waspish said:
bluefandk said:
Pigeonho said:
Fair enough if that's your opinion. It was our fault we conceded two goals though, therefore that last gasp penalty, the one which would have won the match, well its also our fault we needed that penalty to win the game,regardless whether it was one or not.

If Agueros completely legit goal hadnt been wrongly called offside we wouldnt have had to rely on a late penalty.

We got robbed by a ref that either is bent or incompetent, Im getting pretty sick and tired of us constantly getting robbed and then coming on Bluemoon and having to read nonsicle post from apologist like you.

We got robbed pure and simple.

(Yaya should have had a pen)

Spot on .. Officials tonight were not good enough and scared stiff at making the important decisions!
What were they scared of? Grown men here we are talking about.

lita69 said:
Got a text off a rag pointing that out, that's why I hate this 'agenda' shit. However two wrongs don't make a right, the official was wrong tonight.

PMSL...so transparent...

Players lost the composure and the occasion seemed to big for them

We#ve seen City 1-0 down at WBA and come back to win with 10 men, yet tonight we were up against opposition of a similar standard and just did not play well enough. We played as if under great pressure. Yes we were 2-0 down through some slip-shod defending but we should still have been able to beat them

Bit unfortunate to have put so much physical effort into the opening 20 minutes and be 2-0 down. Looked like we were trying to steam roll them down in an opening spell

Forget tactics and management. This game proved to me that they players are not playing football, but are being affected by the competition. As a group they don't feel they belong. How else do you explain the panic in the performance? It must be psychological. To happen once or twice can be put down to just one of those days, but we keep freezing in the competition. We need a couple of good wins, but the way it's constructed we will always be drawn against the best if we qualify. Mind you Ajax are not even a Premiership standard team, and I don't think Villareal were last season, and Napoli were not the superstars we thought at the time either

If we could only transfer our Premiership game into the Champions league we'd have no problem

Re: City Vs Ajax Post Game Discussion Thread

black mamba said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Nolan was offside by the way

No he wasn't .....

that 'goal' should have stood .

His feet were onside, his shoulder and head looked offside to me as he was leaning towards the goal. You can score with a head or shoulder, so offside and no goal.

BigED10Dzekson said:
cookster said:
Mancini is mad at the officials - he should be mad at the shite defence as well.

9 goals conceded in 4 games.......

this means he should be mad at himself, he is responsible for this defence. even more if is standards.

His he bollox, the players need to grow some bollox and mark someone....FFS surely they don't need Mancini to be shouting from the dug out "watch him behind you", thats school boy stuff. Some City players seem beyond critism, which is crazy as afterall their human and make cock up like we all do.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute fucking shit.

We are going backwards and people want to lay the blame at officials?

We got a penalty against Dortmund which never was. Forget agendas, they are just shit calls.

Home truths are Hart kept us in it with two great saves in second half.

You can forgive failure, what I can't forgive is not learning.

Against Bayern, Napoli and now twice v Ajax, we get done on the near post.

To take Tevez off was nothing short of criminal, when easily our best player.

Really encouraged by Nastasic, but that's about it.

hart was culpable for both their goals tough

black mamba wrote:
Berkovic_blue wrote:

No he wasn't .....

He was about 5 inches offside.

His torso was offside - here is the rule

In the context of Law 11 – Offside, the following definitions apply:
• “nearer to his opponents’ goal line” means that any part of a player’s head,
body or feet is nearer to his opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the
second-last opponent. The arms are not included in this defi nition

Cheadle Blue said:
teddykgb said:
mcfcvideos said:
wc1keg.jpg

2dbngk0.jpg

Can't see the ball, but does his left foot make him offside if that really is the instant the ball is played?

there is no way the "linesman" could have seen kolarov anyway, he's just lifted his flag cos he's in an assist position for a goal. simple as that. or he has x-ray fucking vision the slimy danish pig fucking ****

I'm not even sure that's when the pass was made... Put me off football for a while this shit.

Re: City Vs Ajax Post Game Discussion Thread

black mamba said:
Berkovic_blue said:

No he wasn't .....

I thought so too, until I saw the analysis from Neville on Monday night football. Was offside, very tight but off side...

pLow said:
bluenova said:
Balotelli - his shirt was pulled and that was enough for a penalty, but he waited till he couldn't get the ball and then threw himself to the ground.

As you can see by the gif, there was no way Balo could reach that ball.

If you mean because he was being pulled away from it, I agree. I'm suggesting that shirt pulling is rarely given as a penalty, and he didn't fall because he was being pulled but threw himself to the ground.

If referees don't usually give pens for shirt pulling, they are very unlikely to do so when it's followed by a theatrical fall, which the gif shows clearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.