City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

greasedupdeafguy said:
Must win to get back on track.

................................................Hart...........................

Zaba.........................Kompany.....................Lescott....................Clichy

...............................Garcia........................Rodwell.........................

..............................................Yaya................................................

....................Aguero.................Dzeko...........................Tevez................

Possibly Silva in for Aguero

Same team but Silva for Dezko for at least the first half

Even this early in the season, this is a big, big test tomorrow, we have to be strong as Arsenal really are puting together a nice little run already while not letting a lot of goals in. Big game but this is what we have waited years for, to be invloved in big matches week in week out, looking forward to it.

Got an unusually optimistic feeling that their defensive record is going to look considerably poorer this time tomorrow. Just fancy us getting 3 or 4. We're due a convincing performance.

I think Aguero will start now the dilemma we have is whether we can rest Tevez and give Dzeko a run given the form the lad is in, hmmm....

xzbit04 said:
I think Aguero will start now the dilemma we have is whether we can rest Tevez and give Dzeko a run given the form the lad is in, hmmm....

No. Tevez should definetley play, he's in class form. It would be daft to rest him against Arsenal of all teams.

I also think Dzeko deserves a start. He looks a lot more confident since he came back from the international break and he keeps scoring, that'll do me.

Aguero on the other hand, should start on the bench and be used as an impact player, only if we need it of course.

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zab----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy--
-----------Garcia------Rodwell------------
-------------------Yaya--------------------
--Silva-----------Dzeko-----------Tevez--

Bench: Pantyman, Nasty, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Mario, Dzeko.

This is what I want to see. Lescott retaining his place. Yaya in the more attacking role from the start with Rodwell and Garcia holding. Would definetley like to see Jack again.

Sam. said:
xzbit04 said:

No. Tevez should definetley play, he's in class form. It would be daft to rest him against Arsenal of all teams.

I also think Dzeko deserves a start. He looks a lot more confident since he came back from the international break and he keeps scoring, that'll do me.

Aguero on the other hand, should start on the bench and be used as an impact player, only if we need it of course.

--------------------Hart--------------------
--Zab----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy--
-----------Garcia------Rodwell------------
-------------------Yaya--------------------
--Silva-----------Dzeko-----------Tevez-
-

Bench: Pantyman, Nasty, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Mario, Aguero

This is what I want to see. Lescott retaining his place. Yaya in the more attacking role from the start with Rodwell and Garcia holding. Would definetley like to see Jack again.

I agree completely! like your lineup, that's what I would like to see as well

The above is an excellent line up,however,given his recent form and maybe the need for more strength and physicality,i'd be tempted to start Aguero ahead of Silva.

Cielo Azzurro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Well here we are again 23rd September, we know what that means ;)
that was 23rd October, no? :)

Anyway, after Bayern defeat last season, City won 9 games in a row (including beating united, newcastle, villareal twice.. etc). Not an easy game tomorrow, but one does not simply win at the Etihad..

23rd September, 1989

MCFC 5 - 1 MUFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.