City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko to start for me, although the Arsenal defence have really improved so far this season, any space behind Mertesacker and Edin will find it.

Tevez also, i'd play him slightly deeper, on Arteta. He's turned into one of their most influencial players.

I'd actually probably play Kolarov, not sure if Mannone would be able to cope with his free-kicks and corners.

I'd definitely play Silva as well, i don't think they have the midfield to be able to contain him.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm --<br /><br />
1sntr4.jpg

I prepared this Plan, it's available for purshase should the club wish to for a modest sum, but i feel this would almost certainly lead to a 3-0 victory. Probably mainly penalties.

pee dubya said:
Dzeko to start for me, although the Arsenal defence have really improved so far this season, any space behind Mertesacker and Edin will find it.

Tevez also, i'd play him slightly deeper, on Arteta. He's turned into one of their most influencial players.

I'd actually probably play Kolarov, not sure if Mannone would be able to cope with his free-kicks and corners.

I'd definitely play Silva as well, i don't think they have the midfield to be able to contain him.

-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm --

1sntr4.jpg

I prepared this Plan, it's available for purshase should the club wish to for a modest sum, but i feel this would almost certainly lead to a 3-0 victory. Probably mainly penalties.

Have to say, that's a piss poor effort from our ground staff. Pitch looks shite.

And Mike Dean's but some bloody weight on, Christ!

Sam. said:
pee dubya said:

I'd definitely play Silva as well, i don't think they have the midfield to be able to contain him.

-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm --

1sntr4.jpg

Have to say, that's a piss poor effort from our ground staff. Pitch looks shite.

And Mike Dean's but some bloody weight on, Christ!

Kieron Gibbs is some unit as well. Fat bastard.

gio's side step said:
Must win. No doubt about that.

Is it fuck a 'must win'. We're 4 games in son.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm --<br /><br />
m7mcfc said:
Cielo Azzurro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Well here we are again 23rd September, we know what that means ;)
that was 23rd October, no? :)

Anyway, after Bayern defeat last season, City won 9 games in a row (including beating united, newcastle, villareal twice.. etc). Not an easy game tomorrow, but one does not simply win at the Etihad..

23rd September, 1989

MCFC 5 - 1 MUFC.

How dare you bring that up. 'Perspective' isn't allowed on here these days ;)

Had an uneasy feeling our unbeaten streak at home could end tomorrow. But I'd love if we surprised everyone and gave them an unexpected hiding, especially after Monsieur Vinegar's latest bitter and hypocritical rant. Draw wouldn't be bad but would still be a lesser result than last season meaning we'd have to make it up somewhere else (ie. the away fixture).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.