City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have liked the idea of Tevez dropping back into midfield, he can hustle and tackle, and break forward. Leave Yaya further back for later..... Means dzeko and Kun up top. Means playing flat 4 4 2 with zab at right back.

------------------------HART------------------------
ZABBA--------KOMPANY------LESCOTT---------CLICHY
--------------BARRY------------GARCIA---------------
-----------------------YAYA--------------------------
------TEVEZ----------------------------SILVA--------
-----------------------DZEKO-------------------------

Midfield is key today. Arsenal will probably go with Diaby, Arteta and Corzola as their middle men.

Yaya, Garcia and Milner/Rodwell/Barry have to win that battle and gain 'control' of proceedings.

I'd probably go with Milner as 3rd midfielder to manage Corzola. Press him immediately, stick to him like glue and mither fuck out of him.

Win the midfield and Arsenal wont be able to get their wingers into the game and wll therefore be forced to go narrow which they wont like and is easier for us to manage.

I expect us to finally 'turn up' today. The Madrid defeat will have hurt the players and distessed the coaching staff. A true champion would roar back from that and ensure 3 points by hook or by crook.

2-0 City.

Our front line has work harder to close down and harass they didn't do that for me at Madrid!

Dzeko has to start today for me! if Balotelli starts in front of him I'll be very disappointed

Rodwell to mark Carzola ala Silva last year.
Yaya to destroy anyone else in their midfield.
Milner tracking the runs of Podolski etc helping out Zaba.

Dzeko to start with Tevez. These two are building a good partnership at the moment and when Dzeko is confident you have to take advantage of it.

I know Aguero is back and fit but we have to go with the inform forwards for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.