Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------Hart-------------------
Zab----Kompany-----Demichelis--Clichy
-------------------Garcia/Milner-------------------------
------------Yaya--------Fernandinho----------
-------Nasri-------------------------Silva--------
-------------------Aguero----------------------
Got to play five in the midfield to combat Arsenal's five.

deano ou812 said:
All am going to say is it will be a hard game which i hope we win,after tonights fantastic result it would be typical city to lose on saturday...

Nothing typical about City these days - those days are well and truly behind us, apart from the 'friggin' cup final loss! ;-)

Len Rum said:
deano ou812 said:
All am going to say is it will be a hard game which i hope we win,after tonights fantastic result it would be typical city to lose on saturday...
Stop being the ultimate pessimist mate.
No i'm not just that at times we have shot ourselves in the foot after fantastic results,i do think we will win but it will be a hard game,the belief we will get from tonights result will be a major boost in improving on our away form (although nothing wrong with the last two away in league).would love nothing better than to hammer arsenal and kick on in the league...

Maybe this is hopeful but I remember Arsene saying that the victory against Bayern gave Arsenal great confidence which started this run they have been on ever since. Might tonight's victory have a similar affect for us? Surely if we beat Arsenal after beating Bayern then our confidence will be sky high...

I feel the odds of us getting a result against you guys Saturday are probably 70:30 in your favour

I also think unless you play really crap, you guys should be nailed on for the title.

I was out tonight so didn't see any of the games, but winning 2-3 at Bayern is a big result. Well done and I hope your confidence isn't lifted so high that you bash us silly at the weekend.

I'll be at the Etihad Saturday and will hope for some crumbs from the rich mans table. I'd grab your hand off for a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.