City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Jumanji said:
Robben: "we didn't expect such an easy game from city"

He's right .....

we never made any kind of fight of it until the final 20 minutes ... far , far too late by then.

Jumanji said:

Fucking hell, that is an extraordinary comment - even if he's taking the opportunity to twist the knife (which he probably is).

We were outclassed by a team we were afraid of!
Fernandinho looks a waste of money should of kept our money and Barry!
The manager got his system totally wrong tonight , we were over run in midfield and he didn't act on it.
Poor but Munich were class.

@BluePhil8 said:
citysince88 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

You must be on crack if you think Pellegrini has so far been a success ?

No, I just like to give a manager more than ten matches before I start calling him incompetent. Really disappointing how many of you are turning so quickly.

This is't the first game we been outnumbered and outplayed in midfield and he has sat there just watching not trying anything new. That's all I want when we're getting twatted so badly in the midfield change it up make us more solid, give us a plat form to build on. But no the corpse just sits there. Twiddling his thumbs.

When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Twice the keeper Joe is unfortunately.

Macc said:
Let's be honest, with the amount of money spent on getting the 'best' - City were shockingly bad tonight.

A lesson taught - I think so.

But we didn't buy the best did we?...we bought 2nd 3rd tier players.

I think the only reason hart is being given these many chances is because he is English .
Pellegrini got his tactics wrong . he set us to defend then counter but our midfielders lacked pace and navas was having a bad day

Can't believe how tactically niave Pellegrini was tonight and did'nt react and change things about. It was pretty obvious early on we needed 5 men in midfield to combat them. 2 up front was just asking for us to get a right doing. 3-1 flattered us. Bayern are a great team but we made it easy for them. Thank god they took off Robben as he was destroying us with the space we were giving him.

Awful performance tonight, completely outplayed all over the park. Manager got it wrong tactically and players have up after the first goal, but...

We were playing the European Champions who spanked the mighty Barcelona last year and have strengthened massively over the summer.

Those in the match thread and on this thread effectively calling for the manager to be sacked need to give their heads a wobble. Yes we have had a couple of shit results and a couple of shits performances but we have also had some fantastic performances and a very impressive result against the rags. This is to be expected as we bed in to a new style and new players. Although there is obviously massive room for improvement the positives outweigh the negatives for me so far and I believe the manager should be given the breathing room to sort out the issues that are there.

People need to get over the fact that Mancini is gone and just move on. He ain't coming back, ever, so get over it FFS

Braggster said:
Jumanji said:

Fucking hell, that is an extraordinary comment - even if he's taking the opportunity to twist the knife (which he probably is).

Ridiculous comment but probably being brutally honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.