City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

tonethestone said:
Pellegrini should take main brunt of the blame tonight. How he sat there for 70+ seeing Fernandinho and Yaya getting the run about from 5 Bayern players I don't know.

Anyone having a go at Fernandinho is nuts, not his fault tonight, he did all he could against a wave of Bayern players.

Negredo must start every game, let Edin start in Lge Cup.

I agree with all of this. Negredo leads from the front. He sets the tempo and effort rate for the others to follow.

@BluePhil8 said:
citysince88 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

You must be on crack if you think Pellegrini has so far been a success ?

No, I just like to give a manager more than ten matches before I start calling him incompetent. Really disappointing how many of you are turning so quickly.
If we didn't look incompetent in quite a few of those 10 games then maybe you'd have a better point.

mgreenz97 said:
Am I gonna have to be the one who points out how shit Nasty has been recently
I wouldn't if I were you .I tried it and it didn't go down too well. All I said was he has no pace,cannot clear his lines,cannot tackle,has the turning circle of a container ship.

No heart , no guts , no determination.

When Everton out work , out muscle and out smart us on Saturday some of the few remaining happy clappers on here will realize we are a bunch of prima donnas that are not up for the rigours of what is required.

Too many of our players don't have the mental fortitude required for top class football.

As for MP , another bad day at the office.

I think he will be gone before Christmas.

Its our fall down the premiership that concerns me more than not getting past the group stage and unless we get 4 points against CSKA that won't happen either.

Braggster said:
Jumanji said:
Robben: "we didn't expect such an easy game from city"

Fucking hell, that is an extraordinary comment - even if he's taking the opportunity to twist the knife (which he probably is).

I don't think so, he seemed genuinely surprised.

johnmc said:
When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Twice the keeper Joe is unfortunately.

Not that Neuer was ever really tested .....

when he was he got nowhere near Silvas free kick , and was beaten by a Negredo flash of sheer brilliance.

johnmc said:
When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Twice the keeper Joe is unfortunately.

Absolutely spot on their second came from one of the many panicked clearances Hart made. He needs to be replaced. He cost us 2 goals and is very uncomfortable on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.