City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

I'm baffled that Pellegrini addressed our Midfield problem very late...
Positive thing, is that Silva is back...

This season is shaping to be a tough and a "nervous" one, for us fans, to watch! I hope I'm proved wrong by the Manager and the team in our coming matches.

andrewmswift said:
some people are really fucking idiotic blaming CMs on here. they had no chance, bayern effectively played 6 in midfield against our two.

fucking footballing morons on here. sadly one of them on the bench too (for tonight at least)

Its ok..the morons are all blaming Dzeko,who incidentally didnt get any service (kun) too..

Joe Hart was the biggest shit tonight. Followed by Nastasic, Clichy, Richards, Nasri, Dinho, Dzeko, Aguero (Yes hiim too). Funny how there's not one mention of Aguero, but did what did he do tonight? Or more precisely, did he score?? Didn't see much from Navas tbh either, so he should be included.
Milner and Silva made a difference, but would they have made any difference if playing from the start, when Bayern was fresh and still controlling the field? But I would agree that Milner/Silva pace would probably work better than Yaya/Nasry for a team like Bayern.

madcitehfan said:
Why does Dzeko start ahead of this man?

AJ2etuy.gif
Because he is more mentally fragile than an eight year old girl.

coastline said:
mgreenz97 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.
How could you not blame Pellegrini?
+1

Initial Team choice was shown to be in error after 30 mins max.

Negredo should have started and Nasri has no place when Tackling may be required!

Half time changes - Milner for Nasri, Negredo for Dzeko. Silva on for last 25 minutes.

Pellegrini picks the team and he changes it/ or not! Therefore it's on him.

Oh and while I'm at it one of the positives for tonight - Joe's Sponsor got lots of H"air" time - with not a strand out of place!

I feel better now!
This is Silly. Nasri tackles as well as Milner. This fallacy that Milner is the only one who hustles on the team is silly. He hustles no more than Nasri or Navas. By the time he and SIlva got in, Bayern had backed off, subbed their 2 best players, and were trying to just finish out the game.

The problem was playing for midfielders against a team that is so cohesive and generally has 8 players in midfield at all times. Their CDs are always at the halfway line and they compress the field into sectionaa. Just like Barca used to do. They either forced you to one side and flood the side with players, oe forced you back, and flood the midfield with 8. With their crisp passing, and technical abilities on the wings, they just made it impossible for us to play.

SAMH4000 said:
Braggster said:
Jumanji said:
Robben: "we didn't expect such an easy game from city"

Fucking hell, that is an extraordinary comment - even if he's taking the opportunity to twist the knife (which he probably is).

I don't think so, he seemed genuinely surprised.

He is spot on though , once again our defending was kindergarden stuff.

It was embarrassing to say the least.

I can see Everton ripping our defense to shreds on Saturday.

Whats worrying is that Pellers seems to have the instruction to put CL before all else. We have little chance of winning the CL but a great chance of winning the prem. Yet we are resting players in the prem games before CL games and dropping ground because of it.

Fuck the CL, I put more emphasis on the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.