City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

mancity1 said:
No heart , no guts , no determination.

When Everton out work , out muscle and out smart us on Saturday some of the few remaining happy clappers on here will realize we are a bunch of prima donnas that are not up for the rigours of what is required.

Too many of our players don't have the mental fortitude required for top class football.

As for MP , another bad day at the office.

I think he will be gone before Christmas.

Its our fall down the premiership that concerns me more than not getting past the group stage and unless we get 4 points against CSKA that won't happen either.
Sorry but its just poor tactics

Navas doesn't look great
Hart needs dropping
Richards - so so
Nasty - not good enough - cant defend
Clichy - weak
Ya ya - too slow
Fernadinio - bad buy
Dzecko - been average since day 1
Manager - boring

Considering we have spent millions in the summer are we any better???

To me it was cost cutting reducing the wage bill and our quality has dropped - Tevez and ballotelli Barry and de yong - class.

Very very worrying.

black mamba said:
johnmc said:
When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Twice the keeper Joe is unfortunately.

Not that Neuer was ever really tested .....

when he was he got nowhere near Silvas free kick , and was beaten by a Negredo flash of sheer brilliance.
It was a good strike wasn't it?
[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/2potqp5.gif[/bigimg]

madcitehfan said:
Why does Dzeko start ahead of this man?

AJ2etuy.gif

I've got no idea , that's a quite brilliant goal.

A manager who will not change his system whoever he plays against for me is a piss poor manager! We were playing hoof the ball with none of the midfield trying to win the second ball shocking!!

piss poor performance

we can't win this competition and need to prioritise the Premier League

holistic my arse

jellert said:
If you want to win a football match.. you need passion..desire... It was nowhere...

While that has definitely been our problem many, many times over the last few years, tonight it wasn't. They were sent out there like lambs to the slaughter; that line-up never had a prayer and once we conceded an early (soft) goal it was all over.

super_city_si said:
Whats worrying is that Pellers seems to have the instruction to put CL before all else. We have little chance of winning the CL but a great chance of winning the prem. Yet we are resting players in the prem games before CL games and dropping ground because of it.

Fuck the CL, I put more emphasis on the prem.
our away form doesnt fill me with confidence for prem league either

Bayern were excellent but we were poor too. Cannot believe that Pellegrini just stood by and watched us get swamped in midfield. It was like watching us in Europe under Mancini.

To see some of our players give up, on a number of occasions, when they were not onside when Bayern had broken through, was very disappointing.

grim up north said:
Mrmcfc said:
grim up north said:
Chased shadows all night because we were out numbered in midfield not his fault or Fernandinho fault.

Yaya plays shit, not his fault.
Fair enough

Shut up the whole midfield was over run Bayern High pressing what the fuck where they supposed to do blame the manager he got it wrong Pep got it right
Absolutely. Should have had 3 in midfield, i agree.
Doesn't change the fact that milner did more than him in 15 minutes.
He's world class when he has an age on the ball, but that isn't a luxury he has at this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.