City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

pavelsrnicek said:
johnmc said:
When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Twice the keeper Joe is unfortunately.

Absolutely spot on their second came from one of the many panicked clearances Hart made. He needs to be replaced. He cost us 2 goals and is very uncomfortable on the ball.
Hart was obviously poor tonight, should have saved the first, should have done better with the third. But can forgive him in terms of clearances - none of our defenders or midfielders ever showed to get it off him, all shit scared of having the ball under any kind of pressure. Compare that with the Bayern defenders, who split straight away, Lahm drops in, all comfortable on the ball, easy to play out.

worsleyweb said:
Navas doesn't look great
Hart needs dropping
Richards - so so
Nasty - not good enough - cant defend
Clichy - weak
Ya ya - too slow
Fernadinio - bad buy
Dzecko - been average since day 1
Manager - boring

Considering we have spent millions in the summer are we any better???

To me it was cost cutting reducing the wage bill and our quality has dropped - Tevez and ballotelli Barry and de yong - class.

Very very worrying.

Perhaps Dzecko and Hart but the result was because of tactical errors

@BluePhil8 said:
pudge said:
@BluePhil8 said:
No, I just like to give a manager more than ten matches before I start calling him incompetent. Really disappointing how many of you are turning so quickly.
If we didn't look incompetent in quite a few of those 10 games then maybe you'd have a better point.
Don't get me wrong, I'm really disappointed in our start too. But it is premature to make any judgement yet.
True, but he's leaving a lot to be desired at the moment and that's the sad truth.

World beaters one week, utter wank the next.

On another positive, that wanker Jerome was embarrassed by Negrado and then got a red card too. Fuck off you little weasel.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
black mamba said:
johnmc said:
When we pressed Neuer he was popping the ball through gaps, chipping it to players and just generally calm on the ball. And he can actually keep goal well to boot.

Not that Neuer was ever really tested .....

when he was he got nowhere near Silvas free kick , and was beaten by a Negredo flash of sheer brilliance.
It was a good strike wasn't it?
[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/2potqp5.gif[/bigimg]
THAT is why Negredo should start every game he is fit for.

worsleyweb said:
Navas doesn't look great
Hart needs dropping
Richards - so so
Clichy - weak
Ya ya - too slow
Fernadinio - bad buy
Manager - boring

To me it was cost cutting reducing the wage bill and our quality has dropped - Tevez and ballotelli Barry and de yong - class.

Very very worrying.
No offence but I feel like getting in a hot bath with a cold razor after readin that

worsleyweb said:
Navas doesn't look great
Hart needs dropping
Richards - so so
Clichy - weak
Ya ya - too slow
Fernadinio - bad buy
Manager - boring

Very very worrying.

Jesus. Many of you lack the toughness you claim our players also lack. This is a supremely embarrassing post in a sea full of them.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
black mamba said:
johnmc said:

Not that Neuer was ever really tested .....

when he was he got nowhere near Silvas free kick , and was beaten by a Negredo flash of sheer brilliance.
It was a good strike wasn't it?
[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/2potqp5.gif[/bigimg]

I've gone off David Silva, my man love has to Alvaro Negredo. I'm a right slut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.