City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

super_city_si said:
Whats worrying is that Pellers seems to have the instruction to put CL before all else. We have little chance of winning the CL but a great chance of winning the prem. Yet we are resting players in the prem games before CL games and dropping ground because of it.

Fuck the CL, I put more emphasis on the prem.

We have no chance of winning the premiership this year with the performances we have put in to date.

We won't even finish anywhere near top four if we continue to show no bottle and continue our pathetic set up designed for leaking soft goals.

I wonder just how bottle we will show on Saturday.

On way back from a footballing lesson. I can see why they are champions of Europe, fuking awesome team who will go close to winning it again but helped by a total wank performance by a team managed by a man who was tactically embarrassed tonight. Terrible team to start with, two up front FFS. Is he mike Bassett with his 4-4 fuking 2 or what! It was clear after a few minutes that midfield was totally overrun and fuk all was done to try and change it!!

A serious reality check me thinks, just heard Richards post match saying they have played a a lot of games recently and there was a few tired legs out there, it's October FFS! Piss poor excuse.

3-1 flattered us, back to the drawing board.

Depressing.

grim up north said:
jellert said:
If you want to win a football match.. you need passion..desire... It was nowhere...

You also need the ball
Bayern didn't show any desire. They simply showed a level of professional expertise that we couldn.t match.

andrewmswift said:
some people are really fucking idiotic blaming CMs on here. they had no chance, bayern effectively played 6 in midfield against our two.

fucking footballing morons on here. sadly one of them on the bench too (for tonight at least)
Correct,we got out of jail first half being only a goal down,pellegrini could and should have changed it,the blame should fall at his feet not the players...

Pooper said:
Please stop with the Manager P45 demands ffs.

It's fucking stupid
People being called stupid by someone called pooper.
Whats the world coming to?

That was painful to watch. Yes he could have shored up the midfield. For me it's early days and we've just played the best team in Europe. A team that outplayed the previous best in Europe, Barcelona. We'll learn from this and move on. Early days...keep the faith.

Real Madrid got rid after 1 season I think we will beat this unless their is an improvement very very soon. It's ok to be beaten by a good team but not by the likes of Cardiff and Villa because of tactics.

Fuck knows what Khaldoon was thinking watching that ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.