City vs Burnley Post Match Thread

Our defending today was dreadful, but our midfield duo were naive in the extreme. At 2-0 and starting the second half we should have held a defensive shape and let silva, Nasri and Navas make the play going forward.
We often ended up with both ferns chasing the ball back as we lost possession high up the field and Burnley broke. Amateurish play.

utter nonsense, tried to cruise through the game, thought they had it won and got deservedly punished, serves them right, champions don't pull shit like that, not twice at home in the season.

Well done Burnley, Mourinho must be pissing himself, we've sent the biggest signal yet of not being killer material this season.

de niro said:
i haven't been this angry for months. right now i'd take rogers off the scousers or even klopp.

surely no one will rise to that??! you never know....

de niro said:
i haven't been this angry for months. right now i'd take rogers off the scousers or even klopp.

This post proves the quote is right about never making decisions when you're angry.

We have supposedly got one of the best squads around yet we looked absolutoly knackered in the second half against a team that are playing the same 11 every week.

Thought yaya had to be injured but find out he appears to have been rested and wasn't even on the bench. When in one weeks time he will dissappear for a month. You could not make it up.

With Chavs dropping points we are still right in there but Pellers and the team have missed out on a massive oppertunity today to put some real pressure on them.

We have already dropped more points at home than the whole of last season and against poor poor teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.