Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play either,

---Milner -- Barry----
------Y. Toure-------

or Rodwell -- Barry---
------Y. Toure-------

with Milner on the wing.

Garcia just isn't mobile enough to deal with the trio of Mata, Hazard & Oscar.

ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Barry and Yaya are our best players,Rodwell is not match fit,Garcia is out of his depth,besides,hopefully the Chelski lads will be more concerned with our attack.......

rodwell will be match fit by sunday even though i don't think mancini will play him.

and barry and yaya got murdered at southampton in the middle due to lack of pace (yes yaya is slow as fuck defending at times).

imagine what oscar, hazard and mata will do? a lot more than southamptons midfield.

I agree about the lack of pace/mobility but those are the cards we hold.

How can Rodwell be match fit when he hasn't played any for months?

FantasyIreland said:
ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Barry and Yaya are our best players,Rodwell is not match fit,Garcia is out of his depth,besides,hopefully the Chelski lads will be more concerned with our attack.......

rodwell will be match fit by sunday even though i don't think mancini will play him.

and barry and yaya got murdered at southampton in the middle due to lack of pace (yes yaya is slow as fuck defending at times).

imagine what oscar, hazard and mata will do? a lot more than southamptons midfield.

he looked good enough for me on sunday.

and he's been training for weeks.

we don't have to play barry and yaya, there are other options and garcia isn't the answer at the moment.

....................................Hart
.Zabba.........Kompany/Kolo..........Nasty.................Clichy
.......................Rodwell..............Yaya
.........Milner..................Tevez.......................Silva
..................................Aguero

Panties, Maicon, Lescott, Garcia/Barry, Sinclair, Nasri, Dzeko

?

FantasyIreland said:
ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

Rodwell's ready to start if needed & Garcia has been playing well for some time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.