City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game as a loss would give the Chavs all the impetus needed to overhaul us for second.

We have to finish strongly and more importantly, mentally strong!

Sky Sports even-handed as ever

City On The Ropes
Ed Chamberlin Posted 21st February 2013 view comments
Manchester City are like a heavyweight boxer on the ropes. Manchester United have been throwing relentless punches of late and could be 15 points ahead on Saturday night.
Roberto Mancini: Favourite in next manager to leave his post

George Hannah said:

City On The Ropes
Manchester City are like a heavyweight boxer on the ropes. Manchester United have been throwing relentless punches of late and could be 15 points ahead on Saturday night.
Roberto Mancini: Favourite in next manager to leave his post

We are though and they could well be.

blueinsa said:
George Hannah said:
City On The Ropes
Manchester City are like a heavyweight boxer on the ropes. Manchester United have been throwing relentless punches of late and could be 15 points ahead on Saturday night. Roberto Mancini: Favourite in next manager to leave his post
second in the league with 12 games left and everybody fit together with a home win against Barnsley away from Wembley
..hmmm..there are over 90 league clubs on the ropes as well then.

George Hannah said:
blueinsa said:
George Hannah said:
second in the league with 12 games left and everybody fit together with a home win against Barnsley away from Wembley
..hmmm..there are over 90 league clubs on the ropes as well then.

Not many now share our media profile though mate.

Hate Sky with a passion most times myself and without a doubt they are as pro rag as they can be but i see fuck all wrong with that piece, its entirely factual.

Good luck City, may the best side win. Regardless of the result, I always enjoy our encounters.

Castiel said:
Good luck City, may the best side win. Regardless of the result, I always enjoy our encounters.

cheers pal.

going to be a nervy affair and tbh im not looking forward to it.

Castiel said:

One of, if not the best of our visiting guests.

Should be a cracker of a game with so much at stake for both sides. You guys have a sniff of 2nd spot again and we really need to finish the season mentally strong.

Out of interest mate, what's your take on a possible return to the Bridge for Mourinho given our possible interest?

For me, RDM winning the CL has put too bed the only footballing reason for a return.

At least i hope it has ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.